Describe a gorgeous girl?

Describe a really gorgeous girl or the girl of your dreams... from head to toe

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Girl

• She's got full thick wavy/curly hair, naturally dark arches brows, clear glowy brown skin, straight white teeth, a good lip shape, a heart shaped face, a small pert nose, smiling eyes, slim waist with big breasts and butt. Soft but womanly voice.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Long, dark hair, brown eyes, full lips, naturally tan complexion, soft skin, curvy, medium sized breasts, medium sized butt, long legs, not too tight in the stomach, just soft and shapely. She would smell great, she would be warm and open, talkative and funny, smart and confident. She would be capable, honest and wouldn't be a pushover.

This is just my picture perfect scenario. In reality I've dated so many different kinds of girls and all were beautiful in different ways. Often the ones that were least like my scenario above had the biggest impact on me, so I don't really hold on to 'types'.

3|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Oh girl, it's the toughest question I have ever seen.

It can't be described. Like when I get stunned by seeing her. Then that's the one. Being curvy, medium sized full boobs with fine nipples, full curvy back and with black hair are basics. Ah and must be brown skinned one.

But gorgeousness is something beyond that. Facial beauty without makeup makes her a goddess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice eyes, nice big lips, perfect nose, symmetrical face, and not fat and not skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • She has like that smile and she can shake that booty , her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and dat booty tho

1|1
    0|0
  • Way too much work

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl with whale body and big fat cheeseburger titties.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pale skin, beautiful face, same height as me, dark brown long hair, light brown eyes, physically fit, wears tight pants, finds me physically attractive, not a misandrist and compassionate.

0|0
    1|0
  • Has hair.
    Has face.
    Has boobs.
    Has hands.
    Has hips.
    Has feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful head
    Beatiful body
    Beautiful legs

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that would be my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
    • 20d

You have one now? Awww is it a girl from school you talked about?

• Can't describe her but next time I see I'm gonna use a master ball

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6" tall
    Fair to Tan complexion
    Brunette, wavy or curly hair
    Nice size boobs Around C cup
    Tight waist
    Good hips, long legs
    cute feet and hands
    Bright smile and big eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • brunette
    6'2-6'3
    very feminine facial features, C-D boobs
    flat stomach (no abs though)
    not a big ass but a nice athletic one
    long legs since she's tall
    beautiful feet because i like womens' feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous girl

http://i.imgur.com/YnlbUMW.jpg

1. Is one who is not a bitch. Aka Mean to people for no reason and who likes to talk shit about people behind their backs.

2. One who is loyal

3. One who is actually a nice, caring person. Too many girls are fake nice and treat people who they think they are better than as shit for no reason.

4. One who is fun to be around and adventerous.

5. One who doesn't take life too seriously.

6. One who is not a feminist

7. One who makes equal effort in relationship and doesn't leave everything up to men and only give out sex/affection.

8. One who is humble and not arrogant and think she is hot shit

9. One who is considered attractive to me at least.

10. One who does not mother you or is controlling

11. One who is not manipulative

12. One who is not clingy

13. One who does not lie.

1|0
    2|0
  • Well, I like the pink anonymous silhouette with the white question mark on her, it's so, enticing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3