How would you feel if someone started crying when you talk to them?

This person is extremely shy and nervous around you. They would hide from you and avoid being in the same place as you. When you finally meet them, they began to shake, become speechless, froze, hang their heads down and started crying when you're near them. how would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting question. Has this happened to you and what were the circumstances? Any idea what this person's issues are, etc? To go to the extent of crying is quite extreme. Sounds like this person needs some serious therapy.

I would feel bad. I'd probably ask what is wrong and if there is anything I could do.

• 21d

I have this huge crush on my next door neighbour. I'm extremely shy and quiet and I'm not very outgoing. Every time he passes by my door, I get extremely nervous so I try to avoid going outside. Since my family loves to leave the front door open, I have to make sure that it's close so he don't see me. The worst part is that he is good friends with my brother and always knock on my door to ask for them but I never get it ( lucky me). Being near him would make me extremely nervous to the point that my eyes would get watery, my heart would race, and I would begin to shake uncontrollably. He looks really scary so I understand why i would cry if he's near.

• 20d

Well I am glad you are taking steps towards going to therapy. Face your fear? Well I'd say work on it with a therapist. // By the way, why do you say that this guy looks really scary? What is it about him?

• 19d

He's aggressive, arrogant, his smile looks evil, and I really don't know how to explain lol. He just looks scary and intimidating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel terrible I made them feel that way, and would either back right off and try to slowly gain their trust and comfort or go all in and give them a cuddle

What Guys Said 16

• Chances I'd be a bit clueless what was going on and try to kind of comfort them. In all likelihood, I'd feel empathetic. I actually knew a person who would go through crying spells every once in awhile throughout high school. It'd be the end of the day when I'd go down to practice drums or whatever for fun. I'd walk into a practice room to find the person crying. I didn't know them too well-- they were in band like me, but we never really talked or hung out.

I found it's best to try and comfort them if you can. Sometimes they really just need someone to talk to. Sometimes they need someone to listen. Sometimes they need someone to give advice to them.

If they clearly don't want to talk, I won't be super pushy, but I'll offer for sure. I don't know what kind of problems they are going through. Not to sound dramatic, but talking to them then (and not ignoring) could mean the difference between them making a horrible permanent decision or not.

... And hey, you may get a great friend out of the situation as well 👍.

• I feel the same way about being in the same place as people I am attracted to, however it has never brought me to tears, so I would tell them that I can identify with their fears, if they gave me an explanation. However depending on whether I deemed them a potential partner or not would influence any further reaction I might have.

• Depends if I felt it was shyness - I would try and help them through it.

• I'd probably hug them lol.

• I'd feel bad for them. If it was a girl i would ask her if she
    wanted to talk things over. I would try comforting her.

• I'd feel bad and probably give them a hug, then talk to them to make them feel better again...

• That'd be awesome.

• You make me wanna deactivate

• Awful and I'd instantly hug her and comfort her

• 21d

Would of she was very unattractive?

• 21d

I don't see that but I guess there are ☺

• 20d

well there is to a keen Eye ;)
      though not many people are stupid enough to be kind like me ^^

• Id feel awkward and walk away I can't deal with pussies. Unless I liked them I'd comfort them.

• Kids have done that with me before, so i get down to their level and help them accomplish something and give them praise.
    They throw that fear right out of the window.
    If someone is like that then ill try to remedy that or just fuck off.

• Feel bad for that person to think that they were so nervous, but also feel like they should toughen up

• I'd feel like I normally do, shit.

• I would think that brain is not fully developed yet because they're acting like a child.

• I would have no idea what to think in that situation.

• Powerful.

• 21d

That's not good 😞😞😰😰😥😥

• 20d

Muhahahahaaaa!

What Girls Said 6

• i would probably be nice about it, even though i'd definitely be weirded out.

• I would feel awkward. I'd be slightly concerned for their well being. I don't know how to react to emotional situations like that. I'd want help solve their problem, but they just need emotional support. I don't know how to do that.

• Horrible and very worried

• I would feel bad. I would feel like I was hurting them.
    And I would stay away from them.

• I'd be like "are you okay?"

• I'd feel happy that they trust me enough to cry in front of me.