I love Korean women, why is this?

I love the guys too; they feel like my brothers. I just love their culture and would like to learn their language and everything about them. My dream is to marry a Korean girl one day and start my own family. Why is this? Why am I so infatuated with their culture and society?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Korean guys. And I obviously don't mean every one, thats weird lol. I just mean I think Korean guys are super attractive.
    I used to only be attracted to white guys because I was a naive American and really almost knew nothing about Asia, I knew of Japan and China and the men there weren't appealing to me, but holy shit, Koreans are just getting sexier and I feel like people are getting super thirsty over them.
    If you watch Kpop or Kdrama or even Korean shows, it could be the reason, you only see the good side of a country or culture, its always nice to learn about a new culture though. I recommend visiting before you think this is your life dream, you never know until you go there.

• 21d

I'm actually seriously considering moving there to teach English. I have a few contacts willing to help me.

• 21d

wait can you message me

• 21d

Alright, sure thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they have tight vaginas.

• 21d

You serious bro? I'm going for that then.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe it's because they're from a different culture. Perhaps, you're attracted to people who are different from you.
    Or it's because you watch many tv shows from Korea.

• 21d

It's probably the former. I feel a strong attraction towards them to the point in which I want to be Korean myself. I'm already Asian so I can blend in easily.

• 19d

Yes, I would like to live there too and do my best for their society.

• 19d

I get it. Maybe someday you'll be able to move to Korea. :)

• I have no idea, leaping from "i love the culture" to "I dream of marrying a korean woman" is a pretty big leap... and seems kinda weird to me, but whatever.

• 21d

I feel like I have a very strong desire to be Korean.

• 21d

lol, converting to Korean, you're funny. You wouldn't happen to be Vietnamese or Chinese would you?

• 21d

No, i used to japanese but i recently converted to caucasion.

• have you been watching to many kdrama and K-pop videos?

What Guys Said 2

• Some people are just susceptible to liking another countries culture and way of life..
    Some are sinophile, Anglophile, Francephile (like my teacher, loves France so much) etc etc. Nothing to worry or wonder about.

• Yellow fever?

I don't know, it seems that Asian girls are better at relationships, or at least its told.