Why are some cats such Douchebags?

I remember as a 4 year old this little baby cat was staring at me. But I wasn't paying attention to him. Then he came to me and scratched my leg. I didn't even notice until I looked down it was bleeding. WTF WHY DID HE COME TO ME JUST TO SCRATCH ME? WTF! THAT CAT IS A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I'm sorry. But that cat didn't know any better. He/she wasn't trying to deliberately hurt you. It did that because it wanted attention. The cat doesn't know the difference between fur and skin. Plus like @Máiiréad have said, their claws are sharp! Especially when very young. Which is true as they get older. However you have to remember also that cats have feelings, emotions and different personalities. Learn cat behavior before you call some of them douchebags. Because they actually think you're one, no offense. But I've heard cats and dogs alike tend to order us around for their needs. Overall it was just an accident.

What Girls Said 6

• He was probably playing with you. Kittens have really sharp claws and will accidentally scratch you without trying.

• Because they are independent cats and don't need no owner to take care of them. They can do anything humans can do.

• lmao because the cat wanted your attention

• I don't know cats are so weird to me lol, I prefer dogs XD

• It was trying to play with you

• He was trying to play with you

What Guys Said 6

• Cats are like women. If you don't treat them properly they become horrible beasts. My ex had a cat, he was HORRIBLE. Just angry all the time, always attacking everyone, being a douche, fighting and getting mad and growling. So you know what I did? I gave him some treats, let him sniff my finger, I pet him, I gave him scratchies behind his ears, I pet him and let him sit and purr in my lap, and I gave him lots of love. Now he's the sweetest god damn cat on planet earth. All he wants to do is cuddle and be loved. He will sit next to whoever is in the house, and if they won't let him cuddle, he will stick out a paw to touch you while he rests or naps.

Cats respond based on how they are treated. That's why people often times don't like cats. Cuz you don't deserve that cats affection, or the owner of the cat doesn't and unfortunately they see you as another shitty person until you prove yourself.

• 25d

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• I think you're confusing some cats with ALL cats. They're all assholes but that's what people like about them.

• Are you on drugs?

• He was probably trying to stretch out and grabbed your leg.

• Cats are cool