White seed looking spots in stool?

I've never had any problems like this before. Today I used the bathroom and when I pooled down at it, there was these small seed looking spots in the stool and floating around the top of the water. I was very concerned that it may be worms, which I really don't want! I asked my mother to look and she asked what i ate today I realized that around 4ish I had two arbys roast beef sandwiches. could it be the seeds from the top of the rolls? they're not moving and definitely look like seeds, they're whitish and don't move. any help?

What Girls Said 1

• Works wouldn't be floating... Sounds like sesame seeds bud

• 23d

Thank you! So worms would only be in the stool itself?

• 23d

When you poop they go back inside it. Trust me you'd know if it was worms lmfao. You're fine

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure that it is seeds , we don't digest certain things, I'm sure you have seen corn kernels in your poop too

• 23d

Yes sir I have, lol. Just a little concerning seeing white seed like spots, especially being the whole internet says it may be worms! I needed a little reassuring, thank you! :)

• 23d

Yeah it's always good to check