How do I test to see if my dog is gay?

so i saw my dog somehow cuddling another male dog, by cuddling i mean lke playing with that male dog everyday

1|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Animal Nature, Mother Nature. A Dog, Cat, will even put His Big Snout up a Male's Clout, Meaning Yours Here, dear.
    No Gag Gay about it. Roll Rover Over, and if He has "All That,"Scat... No more Overthinking with Winky. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 18d

so its fine what he do?

• Show All
    • 16d

your welcome and thank you! happy holidays to you too :)

• 16d

lol!!! Going to see my parent's yellow cat and Buster's Friends as well, bringing them treats and my sister and her own hubby's little Yippie dog, most a Jumper but no nose sniffer for even treats I bring but a good beggar.
      Thanks, hun!! xxoo

What Girls Said 5

• My dogs are definitely lesbians, we found out when we came home early one day and found them scissoring in the spare bedroom. Now they wear chastity underwear and I leave anti gay videos on repeat whenever I leave the house. They are only allowed to eat hot dogs for dinner in case they get any whacky ideas

0|1
    0|0
    • 18d

im scared mine might be gay

• 18d

I think all dogs are gay. Cause they lick their penises and vaginas.

• Dogs are pack animals, highly social creatures. Ever hear of a "dog pile"? This is how they sleep. Also, humping is a show of dominance and not always sexual. Even female dogs hump. Just covering that in case it comes up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave the doggy alone and let him love whatever he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god im sorry your dog made a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him a choice of 2 treats. A rainbow, a pink and a blue. If he chooses the pink one he's gay, if he chooses the rainbow one he's pans. He should, as a healthy male dog, choose blue.

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

3***

• Show All
    • 18d

ohhh haha okay ty

• 18d

Dogs are colour blind anyway, what made you think this would work. XD

What Guys Said 5

• Just bend over infront of him as naked, if he fucks you he is gay if he doesn't then its coo' 😎

1|0
    1|0
  • They say dogs are like their owners...

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you a breeder trying to stud him or sonething? Why ta fuq do you care?

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

ofc i care. no way i want my dog to be gay

• Show All
    • 18d

i want a dog that likes female not a dog that is gay

• 18d

Then go get a female dog for him genius.

• click bait

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe they are just bros?

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

no they aren't

• Show All
    • 18d

wow maybe they are bi

• 18d

actually it might be and thats not good.. ima get a female dog so he can play with her instead of another male dog