Do you often attract weak characters as friends, partners or even co-workers?

At the beginning, the person might seem well controlled, strong and perhaps even resilient within their mindset, but once you get to know them ( 3-6 months in) they begin to become moody and play the victim card too much making them self-pity majority of the time. Do those types of people often come across you? after that, you wonder why on earth am I attracting whiny people all the time.

• All the time!!
  • Nah, I can tell from the beginning
  • Sometimes I do
  • I prefer these types pff

What Guys Said 16

• I don't meet many such people. I think you should consider changing your circle of friends, going to new places, doing new things, where you won;t encounter this type of person so often.

• I could give you wducation on that. No im not but im attracted to my own disfunctional type. The issue is you... you k ow thst... not them. It is your sub conscious mind selecring them because that type of person is familiar.

• I have no control over who I get as coworkers. But when I'm the supervisor, those types tend to leave my crew quickly.

As for friends, no. Whiny little bitches don't stick around me very long, definitely not long enough to think of me as their friend (I can't think of them as a friend). If they're not scared off by my appearance or my background, then they hit the road as soon as I start talking. I'm not afraid to say what I think or call someone else out on their bullshit, IDGAF *WHO* they are. Speaking your mind tends to drive away the weak. I'm completely in favor of this. I don't want any snivel-bitches around me, of EITHER gender, though I will tolerate SOME behavior from women that I won't tolerate from men. Still, women that are going to be around me should have a thick enough skin that they don't run off crying just because I used 'fuck' as an interjection, verb, adjective, noun, or preposition, or get butthurt by complete honesty or friendly insults.

• Sometimes I do but I make it clear that I don't do victim card bull crap, you are only entitled to be a victim when you can't do anything about it.

• Lol no most of my friends are pretty strong, cops, soldiers, bodybuilders, martial artists, firemen, good honest men and women these are my friends and acquaintances.

• Yes, never saw it fell for me i always attract girls with issues
    that are worst than my own than i usually end things cause of
    all the drama.

• No I don't attract weaklings

• I don't attract anyone as friends lol

-_-

• Yep... I don't have many friends and I tend to only seem to be able to pickup losers for friends who don't go anywhere in life. I have no idea why I can't befriend a good person that actually has money to spend when we hang out.

• No, I can tell from the beginning..

• Well not as friends, but it happens a lot with people who are physically/romantically attracted to me.

• It doesn't matter as long as they do their part and coorporates. There are no such thing called weak characters. They are just humans. Humans comes in all flavours.

• Is that not all humans?

• 20d

There are people who don't go too far with their complaints... Like what I've mentioned above

• 20d

To some extent there is definitely human frailty that should be considered, you're right... but there is a distinct difference in reasonable frailty and toxic behaviors.

• 20d

@BrighteyedAsh I know you're correct. I just wish that my beliefs would follow suit.

• Weak people can't take the truth, so weak people tend to hate me and it really sucks for them. So no I have a hate/pity relationship with weak people.

• Nope. I only attract bad ass mother fuckers who love the truth

• No I crush weak people as only the strong should succeed in life.

What Girls Said 3

• I mean, it's bound to happen sometimes... but I find that boundaries reallly help prevent this. I have some great great friends but I tend to make friends more and more these days with a solid sense of who they are and what they believe in. I find my friends incredibly inspiring and motivating!
    If I could describe one key 'reason' I attribute this to... it's respect. And that starts with a certain level of self respect. When you respect yourself appropriately you're more able to respect others and see them deeper. You know your limits and you're more able to openly be yourself. You uphold your standards and you understand to what extent it's realistic to hold others accountable to retain your friendship/relationship. And people who don't do that same tend to either step up to that or repel because the friendship incompatibility is evident. I just let it all play itself out and enjoy the ride.

• yes. i would really like to know why this happens. it's rather aggravating.

• Just the opposite actually.