Do you think you matter?

• Yes
  • No
22d I'm highly concerned about the male trend in the poll. 😳

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Depends on what level. On an interpersonal level we all matter to someone. On a global level most of us don't matter and on an all embracing level we're all about as relevant as a grain of sand.

• Yes and everyone matters.

• To some people, I think I matter.

• i matter to my friends, and family. whether i matter to anyone else? that's not my problem.

• Hell yes I matter. To my friends, family, husband, dog. Even to myself.

• TO some people.

• no I don't.

• To someone I do.

• Depends, do I matter to the universe? Not one bit, but do I matter to my mom? Yes.

• Lol nah

• Duh I matter to my friends and family.

• Not at all

• to who? it depends

• I know I matter

• No I don't.

• 18d

Don't say that my Queen, you are a woman and that makes you worthy.

• I am matter, yet I don't matter.

• Yes of course I matter. I respect and value myself as a person.

• As a black bisexual woman in America apparently I don't to many. But I matter to me and many others.

What Guys Said 15

• No, ultimately no.

In fact I believe that nothing really ever mattered unless we wanted it to matter or think that it mattered, or felt that it mattered, or merely because we needed it and so it mattered.

We just do what we do because that's all we can do, and life is short anyway. Might as well appreciate and enjoy it for as long as it lasts because it's a limited one time offer, as I know that there will never be another me or another you, and I can only be me and you can only be you. I can't be you, and you can't be me, not truly anyways.

But the funny thing is whom or what said that something or someone actually had to ever matter in the first place? If at all? Maybe it doesn't even have to matter?

• 22d

Yep. That's right.
      Matter is also partially subjective but it partially also depends on how you look at it.

• 22d

@Unit1 Who said it even had to matter in the first place? Right? Who cares whether it mattered or not? Just do something or do nothing.

• 22d

Pretty much that.
      Aside from the obvious survival, the physiological needs and things to keep your health and well being, just for the sake of one's own survival, i cannot think of anything more, that matters in life in general.

• We are all made of matter. We all matter.

• I definitely matter to my family. They are always by my side, giving me everything they can offer, and I try doing the same for them. As for other people or things... probably not.

• 1|1
  • To my daughter and family, yeah. To the 12 elderly communities that I run maintenance, housekeeping and the transportation departments? Definitely.

• Matter to what?

No I don't and it's a fact. I'm as unimportant as the people I see outside.

• 22d

Did you see my response to this? Matter it's all delusions and all a bunch of coping mechanisms. It only matters if you really want it to matter or think and/or feel that it mattered. Just like gold, silver, money, expensive cars, oil? etc. of the various material world and various resources that people always claim and say how "valuable" and "important" they all are. Besides these things won't matter to us anymore once we're gone, because we cannot keep them forever nor can use them or appreciate them anymore when our time is up in this material world.

• No, like stuff Asian they already know
    I can be used

• in some way sure... but not in an important one

• Of course. To people who I love

• Yes, I matter to all the people who care about me and need me.

• no...

• Yes, but in a universal sense, no.

• Nope. If I dropped dead right this second it wouldn't matter at all

• My kids would be lost without me , so yes

• 22d

About the update, you're right , I think it's sad and a bit disturbing how many men think they don't matter

• No, unless you are some billionaire, you are worth less than some rich guys dog.