How do you react when you receive compliments in real life?

I'll go ahead and stay humble so they feel obligated to put emphasis on the compliment they just gave you or give you another. Start mentally jerking off to this shit in my head.

What Girls Said 25

• Not to be a fucker but I get them a lot, so unless I like that person than I really don't care. I'll be nice about it but meh

• I just smile and say thank you, throw in a little "Oh, you're so sweet" maybe even blush. Possibly return the favour with a compliment for them too. lol

• Usually "Thanks" or "Thank you" with a soft smile.

Then go back to what I was doing or talking about.

• 1|0
  • i say "thank you. i appreciate it." and i actually mean that because it's not everyday that i get compliments. they're nice to hear.

• If someone ESPECIALLY a stranger is able to go out of thier way to compliment me, i'd be greatful, show appreciation, smile, then give one back. That is how it should be.

• Take it for Granted so just Say "Thank you" but Smile all the While. xx

• Bruuuuh. You just answered the question in your description for me! It really depends though. If I have feelings for them, it's humble all the way through. No jerking. :(

• I dont go out looking for compliments from random. The compliments that matter to me are from close friends and family.

• Wide eyes
    Big smile
    Blush
    "Thanks"

• I say thanks.

• Say thank you, smile awkwardly, and get the fuck outta dodge.

• Lol wow, I be like "Awwe you're so sweet!" or "Awwe Thanks so much"

• I simple thankyou/thanks to stay humble

• I'm mostly like
    "Why did you feel the need to state the obvious?"

• awkward and shy :P

• I'm like omg tysm

• i usually say "awh thanks" and blush. Then ill respond with something i find attractive about them

• I thank them and give a compliment back

• just say thanks and move on

• Me talking to them 'Oh thanks you're so nice😊'
    Me talking to myself 'you asshole/bitch i am not'

• I get bashful depending on who says it

• Usually something like "awh thank you" or "I'm really not that (whatever they called me).

• say thankyou and give them a compliment back

• I say thanks!

What Guys Said 16

• Wouldn't know, I've never had to react to receiving a proper compliment in real life. The most I've ever got is a muttered "Thanks"; and I've responded to that by simply saying "you're welcome" or "don't worry about it" and walking on, without another word and without looking back. I have no idea how I'd respond to a proper, actual personal compliment- honestly, my first reaction would either be 'is this person being sarcastic?' or 'is this person taking the piss out of me?'

• I say thanks, tell them something about them that I like (if there is anything) and immediately start worrying about what they think of me even though I never previously cared.

• Depends on the complement and who gives it. Since it's a complement.. it's automatically good. I always at least say thanks.

• That is FU man, why am I laughing (LoL) - You are funny, you only get one compliment so fuck off.

• 1|0
  • Usually i just say thanks but in my mind most of the time i am thinking these people have no idea what they are talking about.

• I tell them to fuck off.

• i feel awkward and shy. I don't know what to say so i say thank you (as an standard automatic pilot) but i still don't feel the same.

• compliments? in real life? no fucking clue

• Grab them by the pussy

• I blush when a guy compliments me and walk in my heels to show off my legs

• Depends, if it's someone I know, I say thanks. If it's someone who I don't know, I just ignore them.

• Look at the floor and wonder if there are little people I can't see

• I dont get compliments in real life, but I would say thanks if I did

• I say nothing and pretend i didn't hear it.

• Doesn't happen