Do you think the adding of 'Colour' to the Quarterback position in the NFL is one of the unspoken examples of Racial inclusion in the States?

It used to be the sole domain of 'Preppy White Boys'

What Girls Said 1

• What's wrong with including people of different races on the team?

What Guys Said 5

• I honestly don't care to be honest, I think it's just something people will bring up to make race the topic of discussion again so that they can claim that people are racists or demand a win for whatever ridiculous race group they belong in now a days.

• When I first started watching NFL 30 years ago there seemed to be an unwritten rule that the QB was white - I think it probably naturally went by the wayside, I don't follow it as closely at the moment but as there being any black head coaches or owners yet,

• 23d

*Has there been any

• 23d

It was delicious irony the NFL, with the majority of teams in all other positions 'black' but the QB was always 'White'

The adding of blacks as QB's in both ther NFL and Coolege Game has been a stand out

• 23d

there have been many black head coaches. so far 2 black coaches have one a championship, 3 have made it to a championship game... no black owners yet. however the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars is Pakistani

• i guess you could call it that

• If it helps you sleep at night 👍

• Super bowl wins still are.