How to overcome the fear of public speaking?

what is the reason that people get afraid of public speaking?

What Girls Said 3

• Remember, no one cares; no one will remember you , or whatever.
    If you mess up or whatever, maybe they will laugh but won't care much. They have their own thoughts, own life.

Once you realize that, you can go for it.

I have stage fright but I am planning to give a public speech soon and that's what I remind myself

• Practice it. Afraid of judgement.

• just don't think about what you are doing and think about why you're doing it nigguh

What Guys Said 5

• It's called stage fright. Practice, don't think too much about it. Sometimes people are just too afraid of being judged, or if they lack preparation then presenting to a crowd in the public would make them much more nervous.

www.quantifiedcommunications.com/.../

greatist.com/.../why-are-people-scared-public-speaking

• As a professor, public speaking is my job. Am I nervous? Always. But you just realize the people in front of you are human too. They eat like you do, breathe like you do, have feelings like yours, and they're there because they want to hear what you have to say. Let it go. Pretend you're speaking to a friend. Would I want to be the first to speak to an alien group? Nope. But people I can handle.

• There are always hater under it

• because they always think they are going to judge you...

• Look at them all, imagine how pathetic they all are as human beings, take away all fear of caring, you good to go