How to overcome the fear of public speaking?

what is the reason that people get afraid of public speaking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember, no one cares; no one will remember you , or whatever.
    If you mess up or whatever, maybe they will laugh but won't care much. They have their own thoughts, own life.

Once you realize that, you can go for it.

I have stage fright but I am planning to give a public speech soon and that's what I remind myself

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Practice it. Afraid of judgement.

• just don't think about what you are doing and think about why you're doing it nigguh

What Guys Said 4

• As a professor, public speaking is my job. Am I nervous? Always. But you just realize the people in front of you are human too. They eat like you do, breathe like you do, have feelings like yours, and they're there because they want to hear what you have to say. Let it go. Pretend you're speaking to a friend. Would I want to be the first to speak to an alien group? Nope. But people I can handle.

• There are always hater under it

• because they always think they are going to judge you...

• Look at them all, imagine how pathetic they all are as human beings, take away all fear of caring, you good to go