I don't like wearing clothes?

I know, weird, but I honestly just don't like wearing clothes. I wear them, obviously, for school and when I'm around other people, but If there is no one else in the house I just do whatever I want nude. Can anyone relate?

What Guys Said 14

• I think it's brave and bold of you to know and accept what you like. Clothed is not how we were born, nudity doesn't have to be sexualised. It's natural and it's healthy to be naked.

As long as you don't compromise other people's rights too, which you aren't doing, then you are doing nothing wrong. You are free to be naked in your own home as much as you want. It's liberating :)

• 19d

unless her parents and/or siblings don't approve. LOL

• 19d

yeah, I only do it when I'm alone, I doubt my family would agree with my behaviour lol

• 19d

In your own room behind a locked door you can do whatever you want :) Well, within the law, lol! There is nothing wrong with being naked, I've known other girls who were exactly the same, always sitting around naked when in their rooms.

• I can completely relate. I'm most comfortable with no clothing on. Find people that feel the same way- it's very freeing to be nude around other people.

• There are a lot of people like that who when they are alone like to take off their clothes to feel cool

• Hell yeah. If I wear anything at home it's just jeans and a belt. Clothes are for suckers ;P

• Nope cuz I have windows everywhere and wearing underwear is more comfortable than not. Not to mention I live with two females

• As soon as I get home I kick off my clothes. :-)

• not my thing bu I could imagine worse lmao

• yes I been the same my whole life.
    it's no big deal

• 😂😂😂😂😂

• I spend a signficant amount of time nude in my home after i shower after working out.

• Yes, I can relate.
    Clothes can be constricting... unless it's cold, then whatever.

• i dont believe its right, do what you want.

• I fully understand you i also hate wearing clothes, i gues we just don't feel locked when being nude

• 19d

im glad someone understands

• 19d

I truly do nothing is better than comming home from school and going full rambo :)

• No worries your not alone society may not accept people as they are but we were born naked and you should never be ashamed of your body no matter how others want you to display it for the with some trendy new outfit

What Girls Said 2

• I have a friend that I swear if she never had to wear clothes, she would not. LOL

• no...