How was your weekend?

Mine was good I worked the last 3 days. I found out Saturday I got a 20 cent payraise after reciving one in July. I locked my keys in the car today, but we got them out without calling a lock smith. Now Im just wating for my nephew to get here, which his due date is Wed. so we will see. I found out I am off Thanksgiving and Black Friday., but have to work that weekend. But i'm off this weekend and get paid on Friday, so I will continue some of my Christmas Shopping then. So anyway enough about me, how was yours?

What Girls Said 5

• Thank you for asking! It was good-work, a little rest, a little cleaning. :) Sounds like a good and productive week for you :) congrats on the raise.

• Sounds like you had a good weekend. I was in pain for my weekend because of my wisdom teeth. At least the swelling is gone.

• 23d

thats good

• 23d

funny story these people came into the store looking for a scale that weighed to the thousanth of a gram, i wondered why they were so specific turns out later they were wanting it for illegal activities

• Mine was wonderful actually. I went to a comedy show and got approved to adopt two dogs. 😊

• Jam packed weekend eh! All the best to your nephew. They're precious trust me i know and so will you soon :)

Mine was good. Work, soccer and just chilling :) congrats on your raise

• Same old, same old.

What Guys Said 4

• It was unbelievable busy, trying to get a web power switch configured (thanks to their piss-poor instructions) and had to tear down and put back together my entire computer network. Today was MUCH better. :-)

• Sounds like things are going good for you, I'm glad - I just chilled as usual

• weekend sucked and went too fast

• Very busy, but thanks for asking :)