If protestors were in front of your vehicle, would you run them over?

Hell yes I would, and I'd laugh my ass off doing it.

• Run them over
  • Sit there and risk being assaulted

What Girls Said 16

• I once met someone whose severely injured friend ended up bleeding to death in the car, because some stupid fucking idiot protesters decided that was their day to block the freeway that led to the nearest emergency room.

That's the shit that happens. Fucking human scum.

Floor it.

• 21d

I heard Giuliani say when he was mayor he didn't mind protests but they knew not to "take his streets."

• 21d

@cavmanier Yeah... that's an act of terrorism. By definition -- interrupting municipal infrastructure is terrorism. They should be treated like any other terrorists.

@Puppylove94 Indeed it is.

• 21d

Also -- for the same reason -- if someone is tailgating you at high speed on the freeway, DO NOT pull that asshole move where you "box them in" behind yourself and other cars/trucks that are traveling at some slower speed.
      Just fucking don't.

Yeah, **most likely** the tailgater is just an aggressive asshole driver -- but it might be someone who's driving like a maniac because they actually have a genuine emergency. Just get the fuck out of the way and let them pass you.

• That is a hard one.

I am not crazy and would never hurt anyone for no reason.
    But I have a child and I will protect her.
    And if any protester was coming at my vehicle to break any window or get in my car and scare my child I WILL step on the Gas.

I am sorry, but it is protecting myself and child. And that is someone's right.

But, I would go out of my way to not go anywhere where there may be these protesters. So I would not have this problem in the first place.

• 21d

See another reason I like having my gun, if I saw some people doing that to you I could help you!

• 21d

So you would hurt someone for some reason. And that reason is protecting your child. You're a good mama.

• That's horrible. They're human beings, you can't just kill them because you don't agree with them. That ish will land you in prison, justifiably.

• 21d

They're being losers, natural selection at work

• 21d

Well that tells me the kind of person you are.

• I'm not quite psychotic enough to kill anybody over a difference of opinion or minor annoyance.

• 21d

Which is what these protestors are doing

• 20d

You can blame the Obama administration for that. Blocking roads is against the law and therefore the police should be resolving the issue through arrests and non-lethal riot control methods. But instead they are forced to just stand around and supervise things until they inevitably become violent, because the Democrats are sympathetic to them even at the expense of the law.

• No because I'm not an actual psychopath.

• Take your beating you earned it.

• if they start mobbing and hitting my car like the pricks that they are, i sure might, protesters are annoying as hell.

• i would if they put my family in danger.

• If my life or someon else's life were in danger.. I would

• I wouldn't run anyone over. I'd be facing life in jail if I did that

• 21d

Nope, all you need to say is you feel threatened

• 21d

That you say it's a fact, does not make it a fact.
      I am not sure you really know what a fact really is.
      And that is a fact.

• 21d

Your name is pooper

• No because I'm not trying to go to jail

• I would you shout "I voted for Hillary" and continue on

• Neither, I'm not stupid like you nor like them.

• I would not run them over, what kinda loser are you

• Yes.

• Killing people cuz they annoy you - classy, bro.

What Guys Said 27

• so this is in regards to a peaceful protest in missouri of anti-trump protestors. a man instigated violence by speeding his car into them

so we have a trump supporter here who is suggesting violence where there is no reason for it.

i get it. there have been some violent protests (literally a handful, it's not wide spread or rampant) around the country. so any and every protest you see must be met with the assumption that you must instigate violence?

what's becoming disgustingly apparent is that for people on both sides too many feel like violence is a solution. IT ISN'T. and for every person who thinks violence is the answer, violence only spreads further.

no i would not instigate violence while in a car towards a bunch of people protesting peacefully...

• Haha yup. A little 4x4 action and you'd go right over top

• I will stop and give them a chance by shouting at them to move out my way. But if they refuse, start damaging my car and threatening me violently, I'll be hitting the gas pedal even if it means having to soak up the tyres with their blood. After all, they asked for it.

If I'm in a emergency rush situation. I will keep driving fast without intending to collide in with the protesters, unless of course, they decide to play the retard move and jump in front of my car in an attempt to stop it.

• Run them over, albeit very slowly so as to not kill any of them. The way I see it is that by blocking the road they are imprisoning me, which is a form of kidnapping. Thus I am justified in responding with the appropriate amount of force to free myself.

• Depends if they will not let me through and are rioting. If it's just a peaceful protest, then that is their right. I'll slowly coast through, while the light is green giving them a chance to move. But if it's a mob and they're throwing shit. Banging on my car. Someone is getting run over and honestly. It's only when the protest has turned into a riot when someone gets ran over.

• I wouldn't run them over, but I'll keep moving, slowly, but still moving. It's not gonna hurt anyone, but they'll eventually move.

• I'd feel like it but I probably wouldn't. It isn't worth risking jail. Unless I felt threatened then it would be an act of self defence.

• I'll be responsible and nice and not run them over but if they start attacking my car and jumping on it then I'm going to get out and beat the living hell out of all of them.

• Neither... I'd just pull my 45 I keep illegally loaded from under my seat and tell them they have 2 choices! We aren't all just running around with guns for no reason! We gotta protect ourselves from violent Hillary supporters these days.

• 21d

@dedguy Would you shoot?

• 21d

If i felt my life was threatened you bet your ass! 1 warning shot is about the best you'll get out of me and if you continue escalating your violence you'll get what you deserve! If these people want anarchy and a civil war I'm the wrong mother fucker to try to bring it to cause you will get more than you bargained for and I will not lose! But it's cool because instead of me having to deal with their protests they are keeping them local to their own areas and creating inconvenience for the people that voted Hillary along side them not the ones that voted Trump so that's smart.

• 21d

Shoot out at OK Corral thus...

• only if I feel like my life is in danger. I don't think they'd want to be in front of my truck

• The fuck is wrong with you? Anyone who thinks its okay to run protesters over should be sent to a psychiatric ward.

• Pick another route and go around.

• When did empathy get replaced with apathy and dehumanization.

• 21d

When I read about how a man died because of road protesters blocking an ambulance

• 21d

That's awful but creating more death doesn't balance the equation.

• 21d

No, but if there's more deaths than what empathy can reward, whats the point?

• Are they trying to open my door or bash my windows? ... Because they're not pulling me out of my car.

• I hope you're joking... that would kill people, you sick fuck. Doesn't matter if they have different political views

• 21d

They're idiots who want to walk in traffic

• 21d

@juliaanita yeah I agree, that's what I said... did you read what a typed?

• I play the song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw429JGL5zo
    And run them over if they don't move.

• I'd just show them my asshole

• I'd slow down to idle but I'm not stopping. They can get out of my way.

• Depends what they were protesting about.

• I'd just shoot one in the kneecap and watch the others scatter. It's humane and shit.

• and then you'll go to jail... cool.

• Run them over in a tractor trailer. I bet they'd be scared enough of a big rig to disperse.

• I would get out and insult them, hoping that I get to use my weapons to kill them if more than one is stupid enough to attack me.

• So tempting.
    I'd probably try to find an alternate route first. If not possible, maybe slowly going through but if they ever threatened violence, that's it. People will fly.