Have you ever made yourself love someone, even if deep down inside you know that you don't?

I remember doing that, and I regret it. 😅

24d I must certainly wouldn't do it again. It hurts to be honest. It was along time ago, tho. How time flies. 😌

What Guys Said 11

• I've found it's usually more the other way around for me. We should all love each other but for some reason we are always trying to make ourselves hate one another.

• That isn't possible

• Yes, actually more than once.. I had like zero confidence when i was younger and considered myself lucky to even have girlfriends. Basically I tried to create love out of feelings of fear.

• ---No----

• nope. I don't see the point of that. Only will make you feel shit

• Once a long time ago, I'm stupid

• You cannot make yourself love someone. You either do or you don't.

• No , i have never forced myself to go in love :)

• It's okay dear dear pets head 😺( '_')

• I did as well

• Yep but it turns out i loved her but then i found she was a hoe

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. Either because it was my job because I was undercover or because I wanted out of a nasty situation which they were part of but looked like the easiest way to crack it. You learn certain survival skills in some jobs. I had a bunch of idiots trying to fake marry me one did try to legally do it but it didn't go through. That one and another though were already bigamists married in other countries. Why were they bothering me so much. Well my old jobs and also they thought there was money to get out of it. Then they waited until I had a brain aneurism and went after things then as well as finding similar sized people and using life like masks to impersonate me. At least 2 were arrested for identity theft doing that. Two other officers faked identity theft to get in with the problem group though and in the end I know of at least one problem person that was killed by an officer in the line of duty. But she had him call me and apologize first then he did something to give her a reason.

• Yeah I have everytime I would say I love u to him I would feel guilty but I got over it cuz he started being a abusive asshole who didn't deserve me I've learned if I don't love him there is probably a reason deep inside me that knows why I don't even if I don't see it. I'm also more conscious of using I love u and actually feeling/meaning it when I tell that person.

• kind of

• Yes I was 14 😂 Even now I am confused maybe I was in love, maybe I wasn't. Who knows it will always stay mystery for me haha
    Some days I think I was in love with him but today I think I wasn't in love with him at all.

• no.. i don't play with feelings.. if i say i love someone it means i really do

• No I haven't. That situation just sounds too complicated

• No but I've tried to like people romantically even when deep down I know I don't.
    For some reason this question made me sad :(

• :( :( :'( YASS
    @supernovaroyalty

• for me i love people but i want to stop (either because i know they don't love me back or its not worth it)

• nope

• Yeah. It doesn't work :p

• I can't force my love onto someone

• 24d

Read the question well... lol 😂
      I didn't say force. 😅😂

• 24d

You say"force my love onto someone".
      Ok, thanks for your opinion. 🙋

• 24d

Really, I don't see your point here.

• I did but I failed. everytime

• No I haven't.