How to be a proper girl?

Hi I'm 16 don't have any friends and according to the adults in my family I act as if born a boy. How do I be a girl then? How should a girl act and dress how should they walk eat and sit?

What Guys Said 3

• Be yourself. Fuck trying to be proper lol. Tomboys can be just as fun or friendly or beautiful as girly girls. It sounds like you might have self-esteem issues? If it is really bothering you, observing other women in your life or celebrities you look up to, fictional characters even... and mimicking them can work just fine. fake it til you make it!

• 23d

Um drink a pint and a half of alcohol every night no thanks act like bitch umm no thanks

• 👀 let me tell you something just be yourself don't worry how you should act like a proper girl. You are fine the way you are now and in time you will start to change naturally as you get older your still young.

• Work out have a nice body then its totally unfair you can do what ever you want. Life sucks for guys we are just tools to women

What Girls Said 0