Would you date an older girl? If she looks around 18-20?

Let's say you are 18-20 and she is 25-29 would that bother you? But let's say she looks about 18-20. Would that matter?

What Guys Said 21

• sure. why wouldn't I? She is a legal adult, and 18-20 is still an adult.
    it wouldn't bother me to date a 30 year old if she looked 13. some people might call me a creep because of that, but is it really creepy? it's an adult i'd be with. besides, what's the alternative? saying that any woman who looks young should be untouched, unlooked at, unwanted and unloved, because it is better for her to be alone than to risk letting someone find her attractive, when she looks like she could be a teen, because the person who likes her MUST by definition be a bad person?

• I would date any age (except younger than 18 years old) as long as they are mature, i don't care excessively about looks.

• It wouldn't matter if she looks 18-20 or 25-29, if I like her, and it's mutual, I'll date her.

• Looks makes me approach, personality makes me stick around. As far as age goes, i wouldn't mind. But then again most men are not like me and they don't know what they want from their life, os I don't know.

• She's lucky... I have a theory that people tend to get an adult "appearance" and then retain that to middle age. Hers is a young looking one.

Bearing in mind I went out with a 29 year old when I was 21 and she was very young looking and acting.

• I prefer girls which are younger, but that doesn't have necessarily something to do with the looks.

I feel like I'm way behind in life and I feel being younger than I actually am.

• I have no problem dating older women, lately I have dated women that are in their 40s and I'm 31. :)

• Nope

• If I were that age (18-20), I'd be fine with it.

• Yes I would

• Yepp

• not at all

• if you get on, it would not matter.

• Wouldn't bother me the slightest if I found her attractive. That's all that matters to me!

• yes...

• Yeah I love old girl

• If she looks the same age then it wouldn't bother me

• Perhaps as a one-night stand, you never know. I did try flirting with a 30 year old girl once by accident, I actually thought she was younger than me.

I would find that quite awkward as for me being 20 I really still see that other person as an adult above me and would feel like a child taking care of an adult. Think of it I am in second year university still messing around and she is either high up in her career or looking to settle down with kids.

Then again I am getting a lot of matches on Tinder from older women who somehow find me me more mature than people their age. Somebody explain that to me.

• There is more reason why men don't go for older women besides physical looks.

1. Mental/emotional baggage-Women who are older have an increase risk of more relationship and sexual partners (Logically). A woman who has had failed relationship one too many time is a broken woman. She is jaded, her ability to love the next guy goes down. Also let not forget about the alpha widow who will message her ex and/or think about him.

2. Women often at this age tend to want to rush relationship down to marriage. They see all their friends getting married and suddenly she thinks things are moving too slow and she pressures the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqhPSKRgb0A

3. Older women are suspicious. A woman's prime is in her teens and early 20's. Many older woman start going for guys who they would have never given a chance to date in their youth and while it appears that is a good thing it really isn't when we look a the reason. The reason being they either realize the men who they are naturally attracted towards aren't working out and go for someone safe who they can control, or they start caring more about provider qualities and a guy's bank account and give other guys a chance because suddenly provider qualities is important to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM

Some do it because they realize their getting too old and need to find a placeholder husband. The last part can also happen if she got dumped by her EX who she really wanted to get married and used the other guyas a rebound.

Overall her intention of wanting you now is suspect. Granted if you are in your early 20's as a man and a woman in her 30's is interested and would take her serious because if she looks good in 25-29 range where a lot of girls aren't as good chances are she will look good in her 30's and beyond. Others might just use her for fun for reason listed above.

• 25d

*Overall her intention of wanting you now is suspect.

Granted if you are in your early 20's as a man and a woman in the 25-29 is interested in you some would take her serious because if she looks good in 25-29 range where a lot of girls aren't as good and start getting fat chances are she will look good in her 30's and beyond. Others might just use her for fun for reason listed above.

• Absolutely, I would date her. Age is just a number.

• Yeah for a pump and dump but not long term.

What Girls Said 1

• why would a girl want to date someone so much younger than her?