What are some of the most embarrassing moments you've went through?

What are the most embarrassing things that you wish would've not happened?

What Girls Said 2

• I fell asleep eating chocolate when I was about 10 and rolled over onto it through the night. The public library around the corner had free internet and I woke up late so ran down the street in my sweatpants to book a computer for later in the day.
    The lovely librarian kindly told me I might want to hurry home and change as it looked like I had some kind of accident all over my backside, and the butt of my pants were covered in melted chocolate 😩😖☹️

• one time my boyfriend walked in on me, while i was showing his brother my nipple ring... i let him touch it and my boyfriend was like "what you doing?" and his bro was like damn "you a lucky guy i would cum on that"

What Guys Said 3

• i spell like a cunt thats what you need to know. I was in a fight with a guy and started to diss each other I didn't know how to spell something and of course I missselled. then my friend gave the the right way to write it. and when i copied it from Skype then everything followed and i didn't see it and send it. and it stood like my friends username and the time was there too and it was just so embarrassing to see that

• Once... I was wrong.

• Ugh, when I was born, I was completely naked, all the doctors and nurses saw me nude :P