How can I sabotage my vegan sister?

My sister has just done something awful to me, pretty much humiliated me on Facebook and I've had enough of her shit, so I want to do something back. She's a vegan but she's the type of person who's doing it to look trendy, if you know what I mean. So how can I sabotage her vegan ways? Please help 😂

What Guys Said 3

• Eat her? To prove a point. Cannibalise her! Bloody vegans! That'll show her! It's the natural order of things to eat meat!

• use pig fat to cook her some toast and also mix in some small amounts of bacon into some peanut butter.. wait thats my how to fuck with a muslim extremist guide nm lol

• 22d

Lulz.

It works for vegans too.

• 22d

haha make sure to record using the bacon and the pig grease and post on her fb wall by the way... hell record everything and toss it up there

• 22d

Oh damn.

The toothbrush thing may be taking things a bit far.

The recording idea will be good for Lulz.

You could also just make shit up and write it on her Fakebook. For example, maybe ask her if her tits have shrunk yet, because that's what happens to women on a vegan diet (it's not, but it will probably make her shit a brick).

• Instead of going behind her back you should grow some guts and fucking tell her off. Nothings more humiliating than trying to be above someone and that person just shows more mental strength and dignity.

• 21d

She's posted something on Facebook about me that's a secret to so much more people than it isn't a secret to, so people who don't even know me people who I know I went to school nwith now know it. She then goes on to block me from seeing the post so I can't stand up for myself because she knows o have so much shit about her not all of her mates know. Now people are talkin shit about me and I can't even say anything back. She's in her 20's and I'm 17.

• 21d

That doesn't change my statement. There are people who stand above things. If you do, people have no interest anymore to mock you and put you down. You know why? Because its pointless.

What Girls Said 3

• That would make you horrible. Just talk to her about it or your parents. Don't be so immature.

• 21d

She's trying to make my mum turn against me, she's trying to shit stir even more. She's in her 20's and thinks it okay to humiliate her younger sister in Facebook then block me from seeing the status so if any defend myself. I think she's the childish one here, but that's just my opinion :)

• or prank her, make her think she ate non vegan stuff...

• Put meat or milk or something on her food. Obviously that's what you're thinking yourself anyway, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned that she's a vegan.