Is this normal for restaurants? Or did I justell work at an exceptionally bad restaurant?

I worked in a restaurant for 3 years. During that time, I slept with 15 girl's there. 8 of them wanted to be my girlfriend. I asked other people at other restaurants and they told me that it was noreal for most of the female staff to bang a male staff member. Anybody have comparable experinces. I'm looking back and I'm like "man I was gross".

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, not Sure how "Normal" for Coworkers to Bang and Gain, but you Seemed to Luck out Around the Water Cooler, Killer.
    As long as No One, hun, Left on Account of you, it is Okay with me Today. xx

• it is normal and you know it

What Guys Said 1

• I feel you. All my sexual experience came from working at a restaurant. Gotten 3 exam from it. lol. But they came into me first sooo. There's nothing wrong. It's just it'll be awkward if you two had sex then got into big fight then had to see each other the next day. Everyone at work thinks y'all cool but they don't know what happen behind closed doors.