Are you an exhibitionist?

Yeah, I am.

Are you an exhibitionist?

Daily: I like to walk with my back straight, firm tensing strides, shoulders flaring out. I always walk with a rhythm. (Maybe it's just my natural walk).

Sport: I'll always pant, I'll over exert myself in public when running/sprinting and shirt off, short tights. When I get looks I get excitement and feel power, and then when I receive dirty looks the adrenaline levels intensify >:) In swimming I'll show off my speed and power, if there's a bunch of slow ass lazy fuks next to me I'll kick off with power before looking them in the eye with a sneering smile as if to say (this is how it's done fuckers).

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Its all about performance, speed, and hope. A nice smirk to all the sick fucks in this world gets my chicken warm. Seeing their faces in shock as they fail and I succeed gets my chicken piping hot. But you wanna what gets my chicken boiling and even bursting? Knowing that I do this for Allah. Allah bless you

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 10

• I am the ultimate head in the clouds person buildings could collapse around me and I wouldn't notice.

• Haha yeah mate.. I usually wear sleeveless t-shirts in summer ( like in my profile pic ) and I get dirty looks from chicks ;D Also got few compliments from stranger guys this summer, like what they need to do for getting buff etc.

Thats coo' and rises up my ego ;D Honestly I love to showoff.

• I go out of my way to not show off.

• nope

• maybe

• Doesn't sound like me

• Nahhh not at all

• Like, do I show my stuff off? I have a cool motorcycle I park in front of the gym.

• Lol sounds like you are really confident.

• yes wanna see?