Girls, what sport/sports could you beat your boyfriend/male friends at?

And has it ever happened?

19d Anymore?
19d Anymore answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about my guy friends but the girls that I'm friends with I know I could easily beat them at soccer, because I would always use my speed when I played I was pretty fast and high school, and pretty skilled on the soccer field.

• 19d

Cool, what position did you play, were you good?

• 19d

No I had to leave my house why don't you personal message me

• 15d

No probs

What Girls Said 8

• I probably couldn't beat any of my friends... I could beat my boyfriend purely because he doesn't give a shit about sports, he just used to stand there doing nothing every P. E lesson until the teacher made him go sit down, he refuses to participate in most sports. So it'd be pretty easy if he just did that... If he actually tried, I doubt I could beat him at anything :P

• 19d

What sport would you choose to win at against him if there was a massive cash reward if you won? lol

• 19d

I guess tennis? I enjoy tennis and it was one of the only games he would occasionally participate in with me so that was nice. Swimming is my other favourite so if I could beat him in a race, that'd be fine.

• 19d

Tennis is cool, you any good? Would he be your doubles partner? lol

• Swimming and surfing, everything else he is better at me (except maybe borderlands and plants vs zombies)

• 18d

Cool, you a strong swimmer then? lol

• 18d

Yeah 😊 Water baby
      Much prefer a pool over the ocean though, seaweed gives me the heebie jeebies

• 18d

Awesome, strong thighs then? lol

• soccer hahaha

• 19d

Cool, you good at it?

• 18d

thats sweet thank you

• 16d

No problem!

• Any, I'm a natural at sports so it pisses people off when they teach me a sport they play and I pick it up right away. But since I played soccer for 12 years, I'm Amazing at that. Kick ass in bjj too

• 19d

Cool, you good at BJJ, do you spar guys?

• 19d

It was all guys. I could hold my own with a purple belt. But I don't do it anymore

• 18d

Cool, a challenge in a playfight then? lol

• No because he's too strong. He does MMA and boxing , so we have fun sparring matches. He lets me win though 😂😂

• 18d

Haha, it must be good practice if you sparred a weaker guy then lol

• Probably all of them.. Or whateverrrrrr. I'm kind of a big deal 😒

• 18d

Haha, anyone of them you totally boss! lol

• 18d

Don't want it. Thanks for the offer though, heartwarming, really 😒. Have a nice day now!

• 18d

Lol, fair play!

• long distance running and yes, I have never lost against any guy I've raced if we ran long enough... I can run a marathon just out of the blue, no of my guy friends have that level of endurance. They are quicker for the first 5-7 miles then start to really burn out :D

• 18d

Cool, good endurance then? lol

• 17d

excellent endurance.

• 16d

Cool, good on you!

• I'm athletic so I could beat my friends at most sports

• 19d

Which ones are you best at? Can you beat guys at them?

What Guys Said 2

• Girls can probably kick my ass in golf, although I'm relatively decent

• 19d

Have you seen Paige Spiranac golfs skills? If not, you'll thank me later! lol

• I know a woman who can totally kick my butt in golf... oh man do I love to watch her swing a club!

• 19d