What would you do if you realized your mother was a total bitch?

Lol this lady came home and insulted me and she made me cry for telling the lady off.

Stuff like this happens all the time. I'm so sick of her. She will do pretty much anything to bring me down. And then lie about what she did to my dad.

I am well aware that my dad doesn't give a shit about her but I know he likes the attention fo feeling important and whenever she does what she does, it is the only time he'll act as though he's so concerned and on her side.

The rest of the time he talks shit about her. He once told me, "she doesn't even respect herself enough to keep the kitchen clean."

What Guys Said 2

• Move out as quickly as possible.

• I got to the point where I was better off & just stopped talking to her.

What Girls Said 4

• My mother is worse than a total bitch lmfao

• 18d

I don't understand if people don't want kids or don't know how to take care of them why do they have them in the first place

• Ouch, can't keep the kitchenclean.. what a lazy ho!

• Are you the same one saying she's jealous of you because you went to a class?

• I would still love her cause she's my mommy! And I love her with my whole heart ☺️