Have you seen this?

Have you seen this?
It was way different than I thought it would be I thought it would be like Bambi or maybe Lion King or something man I was wrong have u seen it? If u haven't and want to here

What Guys Said 21

• No, but I read the book. I think it was over-rated, but worth reading if that's the type of thing you like. It's not too long.

You might also try Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams. It's a similar type book as Watership, but a little more whimsical. If you are a cat person I highly recommend it.

• HAHAHAHAHA, you thought it'd be like Bambi or the Lion King? LOL... Next, you'll be telling me that you thought Animal Farm would be like Babe or Charlotte's Web...

• I've heard the name, but know nothing about it. Based on the comments below, I'm not interested in seeing it.

• 24d

I just watched it because I thought it was like a kids moving and I like movies like Lion King hop and so on

• 24d

Based on the poster, I would have thought the same thing as you. I like the Disney movies too.

• 24d

I like watching happy movies my grandma says I'm like a giant kid I told her I'm not the drugs or alcohol so conciser your self lucky I watch kid movies

• Nope never. The animation looks slightly Disney-like, or at least the cover you put up does. Seems interesting but not sure if I'd watch it, did you like it?

• 24d

I'm slightly Disturbed, it was full of blood

• 20d

Never seen it

• 18d

Good, never watch it for the sake of your own sanity. It's the worst thing to ever be made legally viewable

• No I never seen it... Is it new or Old. The style looks old from the video. I'm surprised I never heard of it before.

• 24d

Old I think Scared me o look it has cute fluffy bunnies it must be a cute movie BULL SHIT it was full of blood and death
      R

• 24d

I'm traumatized

• 24d

LOL... I think you need to watch some happy Disney movies over and over to get that out of your mind;-)

• There need to be support groups for kids traumatised by that movie.

• 24d

Scared me o look it has cute fluffy bunnies it must be a cute movie BULL SHIT it was full of blood and death

• Nah, it looks cool though. I would suggest checking out any of hyao miyazaki's films :)

• 24d

• Lol nah

• Nah. I don't like watching movies, sitting down for 2 hrs in front of a screen doesn't appeal to me.

• I've heard about it, I know what it is but I haven't seen it

• never heard of it or seen it

• 24d

• nope

• Nope
    What is it about?

• i think i did

• Never heard of it

• 24d

• 24d

Oh lovely , not really

• Yes and holly fuck, my tiny brain was scarred for life when i watched it as a kid XD

• 24d

I seen it yesterday and I'm scared now

• 24d

i was about 6 XD

• 24d

Wow😂😂 that's bas

• nope lol

• nope

• Idid not want to see that

• i haven't seen this film but i will.

• in my childhood it can be

What Girls Said 9

• Omigoodness don't remind me of that cartoon total tear jerker 😭😭😭😭

• I love that movie soo much! I first watched it when I was 7 and even though I was scared at some parts, I really enjoyed it. I read the book when I was 10 or 11. It's just as good.

• 24d

• 24d

The tunnel full of dead bunnies trying to get out was bad

• 24d

Yeah, I found Fiver a bit creepy but overall I liked it. :)

• No I haven't

• Never seen it.

• Nope

• I have. Got trauma it was so bloody

• Nope? But I feel I have to now! Looks like a good movie 😁

• I don't think I have but I'm not quite sure, it looks familiar

• 24d

• Never seen it