Is it unattractive for a woman to be a UFC fighter?

Yeah

0|0
2|15

What Guys Said 15

• Nah, it's cute. However, going on a date with a woman whom I know could beat the shit out of me is intimidating lol. I think cauliflower ear is disgusting too. Don't get me wrong I think Rhonda Rousey is a babe for looks but all those punches to her head and moving her head around to dodge punches can't be good for the brain.

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

I actually have a fantasy of wrestling with a woman though lol. Full out wrestling match. No rules. That would be super hot and I know a ufc fighter would deliver that for sure haha!

• Sorry, but I think UFC is the most fucking stupid phenomena I have ever seen. It's pretty sad by how popular it is and how much society actually enjoy watching two people beat the shit out of each other!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm not into live violence, so seeing my girl fighting another person is unattractive, whether it's in UFC or at a bar.
    Anything that involves her fighting is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few ufc female fighters that are hot, I don't think its unattractive but I'd be scared to grab their ass hehe ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno about others but I wouldn't date her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how much you get hit in the face?
    Seriously though If you want to and your good at it then go for it. I won't lie i might be a bit hesitant encase she beat me up i'm 6'1 and 12 stone but still i know you can really do a lot of damage if your considering that as a career.
    But Id still be willing to date a woman stronger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's unattractive. Not into that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the woman's look

0|0
    0|0
  • No but there are nut jobs who find it attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly! Stay away - head case...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty fucking scary, but I box sometimes too so I won't be a Hippocratic bastard...

0|0
    0|0
  • How can women that are fighters and warriors be considered unattractive? Well for some people maybe it is. But I don't they think are unattractive. But I guess if you aren't into UFC or MMA or anything relevant to fighting, then I can see why.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's actually more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's pretty cool

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2