Do you think homosexuality is ethical or not?

what should politicians do on this?

What Girls Said 8

• I don't see any harm in people loving and wanting to fuck one another in general, this is no different so realistically, nothing here to correct.

• Politicians have no right to dictate who wants to fuck whom. It's nobody's business what goes on between two consenting adults behind closed doors.

• This is not a matter of ethics 🙄
    *sigh*

• Be for civil rights for everyone.

• Sure, it doesn't harm anybody else

• Let people live their lives. If both people are consenting adults, politicians and citizens shouldn't interfere with their life.

• I don't care.

• It's as ethical or unethical as being left handed.

What Guys Said 18

• It just IS.
    Politicians and churches and bigots should keep their nose and paws out of adult people's bedrooms. Full stop.

• Homosexuality cannot be ethical or unethical. That's like asking "are elephants ethical?". It simply is.
    Only the way we treat homosexuals can be called ethical or unethical.

• Well I am gay so I guess i may be biased in a sense but I therefore know the ways I think. We all know that no modern and accurate studies show gay adoptions are worse than straight families and their kids. And another point made before is we suffer more from depression but thats from people who try to suppress us and make us feel less welcome. We are all humans like everyone else. We aren't bad people, we dont want to force our agendas on anyone, we just want the same rights as everyone else, like the ability to love and marry like everyone else. And for people who say religious reasons dominate their homophobia, then why would god let us have free will if he would hate us? We are all human.

• i don't think sexuality is a matter of ethics. it just is.

politicians should do nothing about homosexuality aside from let it be

• I think it is unethical to control what other consenting adults do in their own homes. Regardless of how you feel about the act itself (I'm rather indifferent) I have kinks that others may not understand, as do MOST people. Legislating morality is a very slippery slope, should we make people go to church? Leave others alone, as you, yourself wish to be left alone.

• Of course it's ethical. Use logic here and think when has 2 people of the same sex who are uncontrollably sexually attracted to each other hurt anyone. And if it does, then you're a proven piece of shit.

• This really isn't an "ethics" matter. It's a thing. Whether or not you're a total bitch about other people's sexuality is your decision to make.

• If you believe in religion, go and get your answer there.

If you don't believe, then do and think whatever you like.

• It isn't an ethical issue.

• what about it should not be "ethical" ?

• It's pretty much a personal choice. I do not believe it's unethical.

• Ethical? I think it's amoral.

• i dont give a rats ass if you go home and suck a tit or suck a cock, i really dont care

• it should be legal they don't harm anyone

• It would not be ethical not to allow it in society.

• I remembered that a person's sexuality isn't exactly a choice. They are that way and born that way, they didn't ask to be that way and didn't choose to be that way so it's unfair to hate on them, discriminate them and be prejudiced toward them over something they didn't choose or had a choice over to begin with. The same goes for race and ethnicity or nationality, none of us get to pick what race or nationality or even the body that we're born into, we're just given it according to our parents will and desire to bring us into this world.

• Its a good way to combat overpopulation. So, why not? We should find a way to make it so that only less capable... No.. No.. That wouldn't be ethical now would it?

• 22d

Indeed, a good way to combat overpopulation.
      That's all. Ethics is about possible harm you do to others.

• Well, let's examine the facts. According to the CDC, homosexuals are 5% of the population yet are responsible for 78% of all new STD cases.

Homosexuals suffer massively more depression than heterosexuals. I know because I used to sleep with men.

Homosexuality is not healthy, it is not beneficial, and it is not ethical. That said you cannot legislate morality. I am against gay marriage for religious reasons.