Girls! How would you feel if your ex who you still love did this for you?

He made you a professionally done photo album of all the pictures relevant to your relationship with captions.
Then he mailed it to your house for Christmas?
Say no one did anything wrong in the relationship and its only distance keeping you apart.

What Girls Said 7

• It'd be sweet, but I'd feel more flattered if he just manned up and say he made a mistake and wanted me back.

• It would seem as though he is trying to say he wants to be together, it might confuse her if you both agreed to not be together, if you want to then I would talk about it

• 22d

well we both wanna be together, but read my explanation to the other opinion.

• 22d

I have read it, I will tell you I understand but you aren't together and it just might make her sad that you aren't if you send it, but I understand the sentiment

• I would throw it out. My ex is my ex for a reason. I don't play that shit.

• 22d

did you read the situation why we broke up? In the other opinions.

• 22d

I really hope that works out for you! <3 that is so cute Kind of dumb to break up though in that sense.

• 22d

It hurts really bad to know i have her but not be with her. Thats why I decided on that. Also I want her to achieve her dreams without holding her back until she's ready.

• umm then I would be like, "Why the hell did you break up with me, idiot?"

• 22d

well she went out of state for college, and I wouldn't have been able to see her or visit because of my school. But we both love eachother very much. Its just the distance and the fact we both wanna focus on finishing school.

• 22d

we arnt dating anyone, just focusing on school and our future? Is that a bad thing?

• 22d

then that's good

• Holy furck!!! I'd get a restraining order ASAP. That's creepy af!

• 21d

Even if you love that person and they love you still and you're just broken up because it's really long distance.

• 21d

Lmao Oh okay blue anon whatever makes your little heart happy.

• 21d

No I'm genuinely wanting to know. I feel like people make every little thing creepy these days

• Well if the breakup was still somewhat fresh and we haven't really started seeing other people, that would an amazing and incredibly thoughtful gift. If he did that and I still loved him, it would make me glad to know that he is obviously thinking of me, and it would give me more hope that we have a chance of getting back together.

• 22d

THIS!
      Its exactly the reaction I wanna give her.
      she's told me before that if we make it through the distance and still together, we will get married.
      I want her to know that I love her and give her a surprise that a basic guy wouldn't think of doing.

• 22d

Assuming that it's not a permanent "over for good" kind of breakup. In your question it seems like you're just broken up "for now" and have plans on trying to get back together if and as soon as the the long distance situation improves, and I was giving my answer based on that

• It might be a little weird.

• 22d

really? why?

• 22d

Aww that's so sad for her. You know, loads of older women I know look back at this one boyfriend they had when they were younger and think "what if" and regret some things. She'll be like that if you don't get back with her after you both finish your studies I think. You seem sensible too

• 22d

She doesn't date easily. She gave me her virginity and I was her first for a lot of things. And we are both 23 years old.
      She will realize I'm her one.
      Which is why I do things like this to trigger her every now and then.

What Guys Said 0