Is it possible to live an enjoyable life without sex, marriage, children and alcohol in your opinion?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible but why would you want to?

• 18d

I don't want to have kids because of that most girls don't want to marry me I wonder can a live a good life without wife, kids etc.. if I don't marry or have kids that means I will die alone

• 18d

never say never my friend there's someone out there for everyone.

• 17d

Thank you.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're someone who doesn't care about them and find someone else whose wants and needs match yours then it's absolutely possible!
    Personally I need a few of them but can completely understand and respect not everyone feels that way

• Without marriage and alcohol, sure but I think sex is very important part of our lives.

• Absolutely! Not everybody wants or feels like they need those things.

I however am married with 2 kids and enjoy the occasional drink and daily sexy times-lol.

What Guys Said 14

• It's possible, I've been celibate throughout my entire life as of now, don't really feel like changing it honestly. Kids just aren't my life's goals. There's no stability anymore. Bad and horrible things can happen to anyone at any time unexpectedly, I rather save someone the trouble of ever having to face this world and reality if they had never asked to come here or wanted to come here at all in the very first place. At this point, I think I might have become asexual or something, I don't know.

As for alcohol, well I don't depend on it or drink it frequently, only when hanging out and meeting up with my buddies every so now and then. No need to be miserable about lack of sex, marriage or children, or even alcohol. Just find something else you want to do, or some place you want to go, figure out what new skills you want to learn and develop and figure out what you want your purpose and life to be about. Different people different perspectives and different priorities.

• for me personally no. but for others i'm sure it's possible.

i mean i could live without some of those things but certainly would be pretty miserable without sex. since having a child i can't imagine life without her

• For some yes. But for me as I always wanted to have kids and have a wife and sex it wouldn't be enjoyable for me.

• YES! YES! YES! I've never kissed and only had a sip of alcohol in my 26+ years of life. I'm just fine. I got other things that keep me happy so I don't worry about what I don't have.

• If you can find happiness and fulfilment without any of those things, sure, but the majority of people will want at least one of those as part of their lives.

• It's ONLY possible without marriage and children. But I gotta have sex. And I enjoy alcohol from time to time.

• Yuppp

• Yes without marriage, children and alcohol bruh.. but nah sex is coo' 😎

• Sure. If you are some sort of Asexual, serial monogamous, sterilized and prohibition supporting alien from another world.

• Ya it's possible more power to ya if you can do that.

• Yes, it's possible for me because I'm asexual/aromantic, I don't like alcohol and I don't like kids.

• definitely. especially alcohol. its poison. women are poison too. you just mentioned two poisons. no big deal.

• Yeah you don't need any of that stuff, you just need friends and weed

• Yes if you have a lot of money and masturbate a lot

• 19d

and without masturbation?

• 19d

I guess if you always occupy yourself with things to do then I'm sure you won't think about sex much