I'm so insecure about my boyfriend looking at other girls especially infront of me?

I understand guys look and its not gonna stop but really it makes me so sad and want to cry I don't want him looking at any girl I feel like she get a special part of him that I don't and I hate her for it... and yes and yes I am insecure about this and I havnt spoken to him about it cause I don't want to look insecure or small which I really am but I can't help to feel so god damn jealous of the other girls especially if they are beautiful...

its just really hard for me...

24d And I know I sound like a child but can't help what my emotions are towards this and can't seem to accept it...
24d How can I share this with my boyfriend without looking insecure and losing my respect, but my emotions are a reck in this area cause I'm so damn possessive

What Guys Said 6

• Not all look at others. I think it's disrespectful and insensitive. It won't change so you have a decision

• 24d

What should I do? I know I sound so childish but can't help what my emotions are...

• 24d

Stop being afraid. You have the right to your feelings

• 24d

Okay Il do it and thanks for your help.

• Well damn you don't need to feel bad about being insecure.
    My girlfriend told me that if she and I were out with her friend and she caught me staring at another girl she'd slap the crap out of me, regardless of what her friend would think (she'd probably think I deserved it). He should at least make an effort to not look at other women when you are around though.

• Wouldn't you be more worried if he only did this behind your back?
    Doing it in front of you means he has no real intentions!

• but u dont look or think of others men plllllllls 😑😑😑

• Waah Waah, my boyfriend looks at other girls who aren't me! And I get so jealous of anyone else he looks at even for a second, even if they're behind the counter at the local supermarket! I know, I'll poke his eyes out- that'll stop his eyes from wandering! Or shoot every girl he looks at, that'll solve everything! Oh, NO, wait- what if he's bi? What if he's looking at guys that way as well, or what if he looks at a guy who happens to be gay? Nothing for it- I'll have to lock him up in my basement, imprison him there so that he can never look at ANY face other than MINE ever again! Now, where's that chloroform?

• break up with him

What Girls Said 14

• If it's just once in a while that he looks at other girls, you're just going to have to work on improving your self-confidence to the point that you trust him enough to not feel threatened by something as harmless as simply glancing at others of the opposite sex. You can't expect someone to no longer find anyone attractive just because they're now in a relationship.

If he looks at other girls in an excessive way that you feel is done purely to spite you... tell him how you feel. Voice your concerns and tell him that you'd appreciate if he would curb that habit a bit in your presence.

• He is showing Disrespect and has No Real Feelings for your Heart nor Any of His... Raw Dealings Doing this Here, dear.
    I do not Know if you are Having any Other Problems down this not so Fine Line, but Perhaps it is Time to Talk to him and Get to the Bare Bottom of What it is He is Trying to Prove or even Hint to You? xx

• 24d

Thank you for the Like, hun, and after Thanksgiving, talk turkey to him. xxoo

• The more needy and insecure you seem, the more likely you are to loose him. You need to gain confidence in yourself, for this guy or any other, men love a confident sexy woman, not a clingy wining girl. Best of luck

• First, you need to recognize the other girls did nothing, stop hating them and focus on your bf's behavior. If you are out together and see him lookijng at other girls, calmly and in a non confrontational way say, "it really bothers that your eyes wander when we're together. Could you please try to focus your attentions on me?" .

• That comes from your own insecurities.

You need to figure out *what* about it makes you insecure. He's not going to stop looking.

He'll just make it less noticeable (won't turn his head or will check to see if you're watching him before he looks).

• First off, if you can admit to yourself and strangers on the internet that you're insecure, then you should be able to do the same for him. Talk to him. It's really simple.

But before you even get to that point, hear this: these are YOUR insecurities. Having someone else change because YOU do not trust his love and attraction to you is just selfish and wrong. Build yourself up. If you can't love yourself, why the heck would anyone else love you? Find your self-worth before looking to others to love you.

• Well then you either stop dating or find a way to get past it. Guys look at women that'll never change. It's part of what they are. Now he can look without disrespecting you and that's important but he will always look. That doesn't mean he doesn't think you are sexy or doesn't think you are amazing but he's still going to look honey.

• Okay so you're insecure no biggie. Just be honest with your boyfriend. Tell him that it bothers you. It's actually really simple.

• 24d

Yep! This is great advice! I did it with my boyfriend. He never realized it bothered me until I said something and now he's more sensitive to doing it around me.

• Unfortunately it's going to happen. But the thing to remember is, yes they might be attractive, some even more attractive than you, but it doesn't mean he wants to be with them in any way. Hell, I even look at them and I'm like... good for you girl. The fact of the matter is that your personality is really what makes you attractive to him. Is that bitch going to cook and do his laundry? Love him the way you do? Probably not.

• I'm the same way but I feel like everyone looks (guys and girls) unintentionally.. You just notice more bc you're always checking to see where he's looking

• 24d

That's the thing I not checking if he looks I always catch him when I least expect it..

• 24d

But I'm like you too and I always feel like he's looking because I'm insecure

• 24d

Glad to know im not the only one

• I feel you girl...
    Its a horrible feeling.. you feel like ur ugly and not enough... yup that's how I feel.. good luck babe.

• This is something u have to fix urself and tell itself u are beautiful and he got with u because he loves u. U should tell him and also voice to him that u do get jealous and u get insecure when he looks at other girls but u also want to work on it. My advice, build ur self confidence but also tell. him since is not fair for u to have it build up inside of u. As long as ur willing to work on it and not be too demanding and jealousy

• just smack him in the back of the head like I DO

• Gather yourself together and write down how you feel. I'd work on saying what you want to say but taking a lot of the insecure crazy out (hence why you do it on paper first) before saying it to him but you should talk to him about it.

• 24d

Like i said first write everything down... everything and then pull out the super insecure parts.

You and I are probably a lot different but I'd make a joke out of it just to get it out there or play a truth game of crads where the loser has to share a truth and that would be mine "It drives me crazy when you check out other girls. Like totally Loco!" I personally am not jealous or possessive but I have had to share my own fair share of awkward crap and thats how I do it :D

• 24d

*cards