Have you ever fallen for someone who?

Who isn't nessacerily attractive, but they are in some way. To you, at least.

i've had that. Someone was reaaally funny and adorable, so everytime I saw him I smiled because he's a goof. Humor and confidence are the most attractive things, and eyes of course.

• Yes, I have
  • No, I haven't
  • Not sure

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess so? I am not sure how to answer this. Whenever I am in the unfortunate position to fall for someone, they look incredibly attractive to me no matter what.

What Guys Said 5

• People who aren't 'attractive' probably don't invest time in clothes, hot cars, and makeup.. and devote themselves to something MEANINGFUL instead...

• All the time... been laughed at by bemused friends who just can't see what I find physically attractive about a crush.

• I should've read the bottom part before voting... nope

• No I haven't fallen for anyone and I never will because I'm asexual/aromantic

• honestly no all the girls i ever felt attracted to and not just physically were pretty

What Girls Said 3

• Never been in love. So no.

• Yes but technically, no.

Since they're attractive to me in some way, then they are attractive.

• Yes, currently.

He's not necessarily my type (not that I really have a definite type). He's not unattractive, though. I've never liked someone solely based off of looks, but this guy is not really the type I'm usually attracted to in terms of looks. His personality is my ideal though.