"There's no room for weakness in this life". Agree or disagree?

A sentiment shared by two users on here at least. Do you agree?

• I agree
  • I disagree
  • It depends (please say)
17d Well according to one of the dudes who said this, this is what they mean by people who are weak: "People who are grumpy about everything, modest, depressive and Desperate."

Most Helpful Girl

• I disagree with laziness, people who won't or don't even try to change a bad situation, but still constantly bitch and complain.

• 17d

Do you agree with update? There's no room for those people?

• 17d

And to clarify my standpoint, there is no room for lazy people. Everyone starts out weak and last grow. But refusing to grow, choosing to remain weak, and then acting out is not something I tolerate.

• 17d

*must grow

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a path one decides to walk - the reasons will depends what your goals are

In most cases the weak fail to excel - homo Sapiens excelled because they were better capable of adapting to change and eliminating various other 'human' races

But we can also choose a different path. No wrong or right

• 17d

• 17d

Having no room woud be a futile exercise. Because there will always be end points, there will always be relativity.

Say you take those out then there will just be others. Take out those there will still ne others until you have world with maybe 1 million individuals - and even then you'll have end points - top and bottom

In Addition how would you define strong if there isn't weak? ... what would be weak in the context of 'strong'

On simple terms I get what the person is saying but if you really break it down it is what it is because balance is what's important

What Girls Said 13

• I disagree.
    There is no such thing as being 'strong enough' in every aspect of life. The definition of 'strong enough' and 'weakness' is very subjective to boot.

in my opinion, you can grow strongER via defeating your weaknesses. As one weakness is knocked down, it is almost always replaced by another either different or ever bigger 'weakness'. I can't even imagine the idea of someone existing without any room for improvement at all.

• Do you ever up vote opinions bro?

Because I feel like you invite me to EVERY question you ask...

media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKAdOad9Y3eSMZG/giphy.gif

• What do you define as weakness? I have dated plenty of physically strong guys that could not handle me. Some have even been very domineering, and I yelled back in their face.

The people I listen to are often strong in the way you wouldn't think. They are the silent type—the kind that asunder you with a whisper.

Strength is important, but brute force will not get you everywhere. Wisdom in application will get you farther in life.

So no, I don't think strength is always the answer. Paradoxically, we all need a moment to be weak in order to be made strong. This phenomenon is known as love.

• 16d

• Today's weakness might be tomorrow's windfall.

• 17d

• 17d

There may be no room for weakness, but it is incumbent upon those that are strong to make room for the weak. It's called humanity. Those people that cannnot bear some weight are weak themselves and those that carry the weight carry it on behalf of those that cannot.

• I suppose it depends on what is being classified as weak as this can be pretty subjective. But in general life is tough so you best come ready with your big girl panties on.

• 17d

• 17d

I don't think you can label a person as weak. I think that is subjective. There's a difference between feeling like you have no control and have to do something and having your back up against a wall with a knife pointed at you.

People who feel repressed may take status quo but when your life is in immediate peril you fight. People in power call those not in power weak. But you don't see what someone is really made of until they are pressed against the wall with their life in immediate danger.

Honestly the results don't mirror that of who's in power in a corporate structure. The alphas in the corporate world often fail very quickly if they have only ever been me people. Me centered people are too afraid to die as there is nothing worth dying for and this in my opinion makes them weak in direct confrontation. These people cut and run.

It's that ex military mid level manager or Mom of grown kids now raising her team that steps in and is strong.

• Babies are weak, puppies are weak. That's why we protect them!!!

• 17d

• Well everyone is weak at some point and time in their life.

• I disagree, it's ok to be vulnerable at times. It actually shows strength to show that side. However, don't be like Sarah from the walking dead game : P

• I disagree.

• People who say that are truly weak-minded

• Weakness is what separates us from the beasts. Kind of.

• 17d

• 17d

there's plenty of room for sad, depressed, desperate people. it might not... attract others towards them, but they certainly can coexist with everyone else. i think most people experience those feelings but the point is to do what you can, be it behavioral or some type of pharmaceutical, to.. try to get out of the rut.

• Yeah...

• some weakness is good

What Guys Said 11

• There's so much room it's gay.

• 17d

• 17d

I believe as that is a perfect description of me that I agree.

There is no room for such.

But that's the beauty of it; we pry our way through this world unwilling to succumb to the fact that we're unwanted. :)

• Natural selection is about the "fit enough" not "survival of the fittest".

• 17d

• 17d

No, because those are some of the most successful people in the world.

• There's always weakness. Despising it is another matter

• 17d

• 17d

I'd strike modest from that list. The rest are undesirable characteristics to be improved upon.

• without weakness, nobody is strong

• Humans by nature are weak.

• I have to disagree. One cannot say he is strong without knowing a single moment of weakness.

• First you have to define weakness. It's an elusive concept. People often confuse weakness with kindness.

• 17d

Well according to one of the dudes who said this "People who are grumpy about everything, modest, depressive and Desperate."

• 17d

I don't know. Modest is a virtue. Even the strong and brave can be desperate when in desperate times. Grumpy happens, and even sadness doesn't necessarily equate to weakness. So I think he is wrong.

• Agreed.

• 17d

• disagree

• define 'weakness'

Differs for all

• 17d

Check update

• 17d

Yeah so do you agree with it or no?

• 17d

not particularly, depends who it came from as well. A lot of trolls on here masquerading as keyboard warriors to try to upset people. they obviously found a trigger point in you

• No lolzzz