ARDUINO problem: my arduino card doesn't work anymore?

My circuit was working perfectly with my code, then at some point the Arduino card shuts down for no reason? It gives me a COM problem.

> When I head to the tools bar to check the port, it's grey and I can't click it anymore. Why did this suddenly happen?
> When I connect my USB wire to the Arduino card it appears to work for a second then it shuts down again (the lights go off).

I'm desperate I don't know what happened. Did the card overheat? Did I cause a short-circuit?

EDIT: I meant Arduino board microcontroller by ''Arduino card'' (I falsely translated it from French "carte Arduino" sorry)

02
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• It looks like there is something that is causing a COM error. Hope this helps. What is the actual error?

• What's an Arduino card?

• I meant Arduino board microcontroller by ''Arduino card'' (I falsely translated it from French "carte Arduino" sorry)

What Girls Said 0