Which of the following European countries do you think has more beautiful women?

• GermanyWhich of the following European countries do you think has more beautiful women?
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • RussiaWhich of the following European countries do you think has more beautiful women?
    9% (2)30% (7)20% (9)Vote
  • UkraineWhich of the following European countries do you think has more beautiful women?
    48% (11)13% (3)30% (14)Vote
  • Dutch WomenWhich of the following European countries do you think has more beautiful women?
    9% (2)9% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • Others
    34% (8)44% (10)39% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

• None of these the answer is actually Hungary which is renowned for having the most beautiful women in all of Europe if not the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • 21d

I've heard that not only Hungarian woman are very uniquely beautiful, they're also more traditional than any other European women, enjoy being traditional and are very super protective of their loved ones/family.

• 21d

It's true all of it, they make excellent wives to.

What Girls Said 7

• Russia has either really hot women or uglyass babushkas. There's no in between.

4|1
    0|0
    • 21d

Bahahahahahaha !! Too funny !! Hahaha @ babushkas. Oh I can't stop laughing.

• Dutch women, Dutch people in general are the best looking from what I've seen of Europe tbh. They're very naturally beautiful as well.

0|0
    0|1
  • Poland! 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Romania, Russia or Poland.
    Voted Russia out of your choices though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ukrainians, then Russians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ukranian women then Russian. I've always find them really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • You forgot Czech girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15