Do you want to have a conversation today?

So lets talk old and new gagers what ever you want but no creepy message please. What did you do today? How was your day? How are you feeling emotionally? Lol! Did you work today or have school?

• Rican I am not in a good mood to talk :-\
  • Rican thanks for asking how my day went :-)
  • hmmm.. What is there to talk about? Nothing
21d It's a very hard to Pick MHO. I had very good conversations with a few on this question. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a pretty busy and stressful day today. I am in the process of writing a huge paper due for school and trying to move out of my apartment. It is a real juggling act. Considering I have to be out by the 30th and I have maybe about ten percent moved out so far... I did get a special edition of supergirl the movie on a two disc dvd so that is a positive. How has your day been?

• 21d

Well for you it was a bitter sweet day. My day is going pretty well thanks for asking. Went out shopping and then out to eat lunch.

• 20d

This was fun, thank you

• 20d

Awww! You Welcome and it sure was fun :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Lol the creepier the message the more interesting the topic of discussion. Hahahaha just joking. Im chillaxing. Rican thanks for asking how my day went.

• Hmm.. well, went to breakfast, then up to teach. I always go early, so I worked on finishing knitting one of my GF's presents. Then I went to work, got some pizza for lunch, taught for a couple hours, had a break. Went back to knitting and finished the scarf aside from the frills, which I finished at home. After work, went home, finished the frills. The scarf is done, now I need to make the matching hat. Just browsing GaG while I decide if I want to go to bed or start on the hat. Thanks for asking. :)

• 22d

Awww! :-) Sounds like a good day honestly and your welcome.

• 22d

Well goodnight then and get some rest :-)

• 22d

thanks. :)

• Sure, always willing to talk to someone who is together...

• You know you can always take to me. My door is always open to you!

• I have conversation with the adolescent youth of America, five days a week. I spend most of my day talking to teens, or talking on GaG. ;-)

• Another 12 hour day working offsite at an event. The change in scenery is nice but I'm not sure leaving the house at 6am and getting home at 8 is my jam.

• No.

...

• all I slept today because I work at night. My night was typical I went to work right on the beach this time in San Diego CA, I feel like depressed as always. I'm getting ready to go to work tonight then I can wake up and do it again then I can get shit faced drunk this weekend and pass out then I can go right back to the same bullshit again next week yay!

• Well, I woke up normally. Everything was the usual shade of dark scarlet, and stumbling out of bed was better than usual; I seem to really be getting the hang of these new appendages. Be

• 22d

ing 500,000 small dust mites packed in the skin of a dead human, controlling it like a puppet, has always been difficult.

• 21d

I'm just saying.. I just mean, like, she's the prude type, most of the time, so it's kinda weird, right?

• I am well, thanks for asking... I trust you're well too?
    At work at the moment, feeling good, but looking out at the sunshine and wanting to be at the beach instead...

• Meh not really just want to relax.

• Work and more work as we approach the Christmas season. My day was very fatigue but always a pleasure helping clients. I'm feeling very confident emotionally. And thinking some thoughts here.

How about you Ricaneyes

• I was a bit defeated today. Ordered coilovers and brakes for my car. The suspension parts did not come with directions so I had to wing it; I got one of four installed. Hopefully the rest together with less drama.

• It's 8:00 AM and I just woke up.

• I may be taking a break from gag soon :)

• My day went good and chill! I watched the movie Interstellar and it was so intense! That's it... not much went on haha!
    I'll say my mood is happy So here's some 🌺🌺🌺🌺😉

• I'm doing well,
    Fairly tired though, how about you

• 22d

I am doing well myself just watching worse cooks of America it's so funny.. lol

• I'm good, just at work.

• It was a GREAT day for me today

• So what's up.

• 21d

Nothing much and yourself? Lol

• 21d

Sounds a lot better then Carolina. Food is ok, but not reality all that pretty, nothing like you have. We do have a lot of places to shop though. What do you do for a living? If I may ask?

• 21d

You know you can always inbox me privately.. lol!

• Hi Rican. How are you today? Are you as happy as me?

What Girls Said 9

• Thank you, Cousin RicanEyes, for Posting and Boasting this One, Hun... Hope your own Day, Every Day, goes well, and Yes, especially Today, I am going to Look at a Victorian House with my Roomie Here, dear, to See if we are Moving or Staying.
    Have a Great weekend!! xx

• I've been ok lovely :) I've just had a very stressful and exhausting week this week at work. I'm glad to be at home resting and relaxing with my dog bingo watching Jurassic park on tv lol
    Going to be a busy Saturday. I'm going to clean up the house. But I'm glad on Sunday, I'd be doing nothing but be a lazy couch potato 😬 Haha

• Well, i woke up to rain. Went to work, had a long ass boring lunch meeting at which they only brought in a shitty sandwich and some cookies. I had a chocolate brownie cookie that was fantastic, but i needed about five more. Then i had to get a jumpstart on my car because i killed the battery. Now im starving because I've only had a shitty sandwich and a cookie since lunch.

• Thanks for asking. It was a Long day at work. Just made a yummy dinner for myself and now gonna read.
    Hope your day was good.

• I'm sad.

• thanks for how my day went... but :'( :'( :'(

• I've had a lovely past few day.
    What about you?

• I'm doing well! :) thank you for asking. Just watching a re runs of CSI 😂😂 hbu?

• 22d

Better with you here ;)

• 22d

Haha I am well thanks for asking watching Americas worse cooks. Do you know how to cook?

• My day was insanely busy but somehow everything worked out. Nice day all in all.