Should Trump let the media know whenever he goes out to dinner with his family?

Cause it seems like liberals lost their shit over them doing so yesterday

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL he's already said that he doesn't think he'll be taking any vacations - now he can't have dinner? Like, what? Obama flew him and his wife out to NY for a date and no one cared. They thought it was romantic. This dude's not even president yet. Who the fuck even cares?

What Girls Said 3

• Since when Did They ever Give One Rat's Butt Before?
    At this Point, Where There are Paid Pain in the Butt Protesters and Death Threats in his own Life of Strife, it's Best from the Rest to just Lay Low, don't you Know?
    Believe me, Obama "Hides Out" when he Doesn't Want to be Found, like Under the Ground... Especially when Benghazi was Burning and Four Americans Lost their Lives, No Big Thanks to Him and Killary. xx

• Liberals lose their shit over everything. It doesn't matter what this man does... they are going to criticize him. They are sore losers.

• There are protocols he must follow. Secret Service rules for presidents and other people they guard.

• 24d

is that a yes? he must alert the press wherever he goes?

• 23d

@Phoenix98 it will change when he takes the office, reporters won't be able to get closer.

• 23d

It doesn't have to do with them being close or far the reporters are pissed that Trump didn't notify them of were he was going or what he was doing, he ditched them and it pissed them off lol. Not that they don't deserve it.

What Guys Said 7

• Apparently because I guess it's agaisnt the law to ignore the corrupt press and went to a private dinner to spend time with his family.

https://youtu.be/vJpbsa6cgUM

• Funny how the same people who tried to bring him down, complain when he doesn't care about them xD

• BREAKING: Trump took a shit! Smells like cheerios 😱

• It's his right to not have media pester him while having dinner with his family. Christ.

• Yes I wanna know where he's at at all times so if I'm near him I can go to him and flip him off

• No but if I was ever president I would inform the media ever time I took a shit

• 24d

Also I'm pretty sure the media is just there to see if he get assassinated that day

• It doesn't bother me if he goes to dinner as long as he runs
    the country better than what it's been going on for the last 8 years
    Mike Pence is going to trial over his emails and Donald Trump
    needs to go to court over his University fraud.