Would you rather live a week in the past, or in the future?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either, its been a shitty week!!

The past, of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• I could avoid some bad s**t by going back but my sci-fi bent prefers the future

What Guys Said 14

• A week in the future for sure, especially around the time they are indicating the new lottery numbers or that one sport's that’s paying out a lot on. It would be deliciously entertaining to me able to live for a week in the future and then go back to the present with that foregone knowledge. Wouldn’t it be lovely to just win!

• I rather have the option to change at will. In other words if I had an amazing week - softball team kicked butt, my stocks rocked, my girlfriend and I really did some serious damage in their bedroom - then I want to go back a week. But when it's boring week I want to jump foreword , then jump back and see what I missed when I jump forward

• In the past. Cos then I'll know the lottery numbers XD

• I'd like to live a week in the future just to see how it will be.

• I would live many many weeks in the past. Can't wait till Elon Musk creates a machine to take me back into the 70s. THAT was life.

• I would probably like to go visit a few different times in both fir different reasons. I think I'd be more scared to see what the future would be like because of how technology is and with people are becoming more about themselves.

• In the future, so I could see the lottery numbers ;)

• The past, at least I will know how it will turn out, every new day is like living in the future to me anyway

• I'd go back into my past. The older you get the more loses yo have to deal with. It would be nice to see my father alive again or to spend one last week with my wife before she got cancer. The future is less important because those ties haven't developed yet...

• Very definitly the future then after the week I may just take up gambling
    (rubs hand with mischievous smile)

• Neither will make much of a difference to me... I guess in the future

• In the future.

• The future :)

• The past!
    But then Id come back a completely different life.

What Girls Said 6

• The past! We can prepare for the future so much better if we understand the past.. it'd be so hard to pick exactly which week though.. this is a really great question 😊

• In the future

• A week in the past so I could relive enjoyable moments in my life

• in the future

• in the past, future is yet to come and it will

• A week in the past! The hard part would be choosing which week!