Girls, If a girl is upset with you right now at the moment should you try reaching out to her later on?

And how long should i wait to reach out to her? Because i want to tell her I'm sorry for acting like a jerk with her and just being a dickhead. Should i try later on or just let it go?

And girls please no need to bash me, i learned my lesson and now i feel like crap and i just want to make up for it by telling her I'm sorry for how i was acting with her and hope we can start fresh. I definitely know she's angry with me right now and it sucks because i know i fucked up and i hope she'll hear me out before she gets bothered. And you know what I'm not going anon.

And trust me you don't have to tell me how much of an ass i am because i know i am. But I'm the kind of person that tries to fix mistakes as best as i could even when I'm the idiot that caused it. And it really sucks because we were really good friends at first as well. 😨

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Reach out now! Apologize sincerely and wait. It may take a little bit for her to come around. Don't pressure her into forgiving you. Let it come naturally - which it will if you're sincere.

As FYI no girl is going to bash you for wanting to apologize when you're wrong! That's very gentlemanly and admirable :)

What Girls Said 4

• Depends, i'd normally need 3 or 4 hours to cool down depending on what happened.

• Talk to her right away.. Even if she doesn't reply at first, she'll know that you care enough to try.

• U should reach out asap the sooner the better

• Right away but with a sweet little jester to show her you really love her