What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of a crowd?

I've done plenty... I'll share if you ask.

16d I posted this in a few comments, you know a little.
tripped on graduation day and dropped everything. That's just recent. Lol. Probably the most embarrassing is when I forgot my cheer during a game in front of my boyfriend slipped on water in the halls or when I puked all over my self and walked into my class. girl accused me of picking my nose in front of the whole class when I had a bad dry skin patch on the side of my nose and the bottom of my nose because I had allergies so blew my nose a lot

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a mobile DJ, and I've made a few mistakes on stage in front of (sometimes) hundreds of people. Things like starting the wrong song, or turning up the wrong fader so the song doesn't play. And a few times I've gotten a little tongue-tied or mis-pronounced someone's name during a wedding reception.

All of those are fairly embarrassing, and very public.

• Most of the embarrassing things I've done purposely. Can't remember the last time I was actually embarrassed.

• Puked on my buddies patio and pissed on his tree in his back yard at a party, but to be fair I was drinking moonshine all night so now they won't let me bring moonshine anymore

• Pointed out someone's underwear was showing. Everyone laughed at me because "Why were you looking?".
    Now tell me yours.

• 16d

tripped on graduation day and dropped everything. That's just recent. Lol. Probably the most embarrassing is when I forgot my cheer during a game in front of my boyfriend slipped on water in the halls or when I puked all over my self and walked into my class. I fuck everything up. There's so much more lol.

• 15d

Well, I fuck everything up too, there's a lot more where that came from :P

• Dunno. Fell over during an assembly once I suppose, flat on my back.

• Peeing my pants.

• Physically - pinned by a girl wrestling

Sexually - was exhausted by a girl in front of her friends

• Tell me pink anon.

• 16d

tripped on graduation day and dropped everything. That's just recent. Lol. Probably the most embarrassing is when I forgot my cheer during a game in front of my boyfriend slipped on water in the halls or when I puked all over my self and walked into my class. I fuck everything up. There is so much more. Lol

• 16d

Lol thats emberrasing. My worst is probably puking on myself on a party with my group of friends i was wasted.

• 16d

I had the flu

• Farted in class.

• Pissing in my pants when I was a 6 year old kid. At least it wasn't sheet

• I've ran a football field shirtless. What did you do?

• 16d

I tripped on graduation day and dropped everything. That's just recent. Lol. Probably the most embarrassing is when I forgot my cheer during a game in front of my boyfriend slipped on water in the halls or when I puked all over my self and walked into my class. I fuck everything up

What Girls Said 9

• dried my clothes in the dryer one time with my netball uniform and an item of clothing mustve stuck to the inside. half way through the game a pair of underwear decided they would stop being stuck to the inside of my uniform and they fell on the court

• I once walked out of my bf's bedroom with nothing on but a tshirt... in front of a bunch of his coworkers, fortunately it was long enough to cover the important parts, but it was still hugely embarrassing since i worked in the same building as him and i knew them all and some of them didn't know he and i were a thing at that point

• Dance like a crazy person in front of big crowd and I really mean crazy.
    Who cares? I'd do it again.

• I think my worst was probably a presentation back in high school. I turned completely red, started sweating, stuttering, and shaking. It was the worst and I didn't want to go to school th next day but hey I survived 😂

• I trip and fell and caught the table cloth on fire at my school

• Fell in mud at school... TWICE!

• When I was in 10th grade, I fainted during a concert for chorus.

• Trip 😅 but I just laugh it off so the others think I was just trying to be funny

• I think when I was really young my underwear showed when I fell down