Totally rejected this morning and he told me he has a crush on a girl in school that I hate so much?

Ok so, I always wait for guys to make the first move because I'm pretty and I usually don't have much to make guys interested, but this time I had to make the first move because he just didn't do anything... damn, he's androgynous and sooooo cute, he looks like Clemence Poesy but he's a guy, he's so fucking sexy and shy too *_* anyways, this morning I asked him out and he said
no sorry, I actually kinda liked you ( we flirted a lot until last week ) but now I'm spending a lot of time with Kamila ( a girl in school that I hate soooo much )
this is too much to handle ç___ç worst day of my life

What Guys Said 9

• That's what happens when you're complacent and think you're the hottest stuff on the planet. Someone more attractive rejects you.

You'll be okay, just dust yourself off and move on.

• It happens, but he's made your point clear. At least he was honest with you, he could've led you on and he didn't.

• Rejection sucks but at least it was because he was with another girl but you were bold enough to do it👍

• Newsflash: You need more than just good looks! If you'd have shown him your personality he might have been attracted to you enough to go out.

• You can't always expect a perfect outcome, perhaps you should just consider his happiness over yours.

• bear with it and remain humble and patient, I know how you feel but bear it

• I refuse to believe you are 20 years old. Get over yourself.

• What's this guy's problem I mean damn

• "I always wait for guys to make the first move because I'm pretty and I usually don't have much to make guys interested"

This attitude alone would make me reject you a thousand times over. No narcissists in my life, thank you.

• 18d

No narcissist here, try to get my point, I was simply trying to say that I never need to do anything but I cared so much for him that I took a risk and made the first move

• 18d

Know the feeling

What Girls Said 3

• I have had this happen exactly like that Just move on and show him it doesn't bother you

• Don't worry. You'll get over it in a few days. Just tje embarrassment might stay a bit longer.

• You're pretty ugly, yes.

Too bad, I wouldn't want to be with you either.

• 18d

Jealousy is over 9000 here... damn, it's blowing me away

• 17d

Says someone complaining because she's "pretty" but a boy likes someone else.

• 17d

Complaining isn't the right word, I'm just disappointed and sad because I truly had feelings for him. Grow up.