Refugees in the U. S. are being recruited by ISIL Overseas. Do you support refugee resettlement?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 1

• No, the immigrants/"refugees" are destroying Europe as well and the western world in general. None of them should be allowed to come here. They make their way all through Europe - all the way to the north western part, even though they're supposed to stay in the first safe country they get to. Let me tell you Germany, the UK, Sweden and countries like that are NOT the first safe country these economic migrants and terrorists get to. It's not even the second or third safe country.

What Guys Said 4

• No, I don't support resettling Muslim refugees in the U. S. ISIS pledged over a year ago that it would use the refugee flows to attack the West, and they made good on that pledge. We now know that at least 6 of the ISIS terrorists that hit Paris and murdered 140 people were processed as "refugees." The surviving terrorist who was captured in Belgium has confessed that he assisted 10 members of ISIS in entering and passing through Europe as "refugees." Who doubts that there are many, many more ISIS members spread throughout Europe? Not me. ISIS has directed its members in the U. S. to stage attacks around the holidays, including events like the Macy's parade in New York. The Muslim countries in the Middle-East should be resettling the true refugees, and the U. S. can provide financial assistance to help them do so. There are at present over 1,000 active FBI investigations of ISIS-connected individuals in all 50 states of the U. S. We don't need to compound the problem we already have by bringing in more.

• In my opinion, refugees should never be sent halfway across the world to a completely different culture when they can go to a neighbouring country or have safe zones set up by foreign entities. ISIS is soon going to become irrelevant when they stop receiving US-funding anyway.

• No. They need to stay in and fix their own damn cuntries.

• It didn't work for Europe. So I hope for America's sake they don't make the same mistake.