Do dogs life matter more than human?

In my country, there's a controversial over the hunting the straw dogs which became a very dangerous phenomenon because they have been spread among neighbourhood causing a lot of scary amid people.
The government and amid of pressure by citizens decided to hunt those dogs.
But some of these people so called "animals right activists" have refused these possess, because from their views it's a sort of violating against animals.
Well, I think all of these "activists" they only want to show off because they don't put on their minds the importance of people life and they consider the the life of dogs more important than humans.
If they really want to save dogs life they can host them at their homes.
As for me the human life more matter than these animals.

0|0
2|5

What Girls Said 2

• I consider myself an animals right activist but if the dog are attacking people than I can see why this is important. So long as the dog are not poison or put in painful traps. They should be humanely euthanized or shot but only shot if absolutely necessary. Keep in mind not all animal rights activists think animal lives matter more than people these guys are a minority. Some of them may think that such actions can be avoided or do not believe these dogs pose a danger.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. wtf

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• There isn't really an objective agreed upon method of valuing life so it depends on who you ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , human hurt nearly all animals :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly prefer a dogs company over many people's company, so yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't agree more, you're right!

0|0
    0|0
  • this earth is not reserved for humans only. has there been any case?

0|0
    0|0