Where do you live? USA?

So... I live in Alabama but work in Wisconsin! Soon, I will be making the dreaded road trip from Wisconsin back to Alabama and don't have a specific plan on where or when... would anybody be interested in meeting for dinner or a drink? I'm almost a normal human!! Again, I don't have a specific route to take so I'm open to going a little bit out of the way to meet some cool GAG people!

I'm not looking for sex or anything like that! This is strictly platonic!!!

What Guys Said 18

• 1|1
  • Iowa City. A little out of the way on the way to Wisconsin, but if you do pass through, I know a number of good places for lunch or dinner.

• New Jersey

• I live in the middle east. I am also an arab with very ambitious dreams and I have a burning desire to obey allah

• - Monongahela Pa ( 20-30 miles south of Pittsburgh Pa )

• Wisconsin 3 hours north from you. So your going the other way 😜

How often do you come here for work?

• 18d

I have been here on and off for 14 months! I will possibly come back in a few months... I have some shit I have to deal with back home!! 🙄🙄

• 18d

I'm not sure... possibly! I love Wisconsin

• 18d

Thats great! I love it here too. When you have a chance to take some vacation you should travel up north and visit the Minocqua area!

• I'm sure you can track me down one way or another. Give it a try and tell me where you end up.

• Uranus.

• I live in California... so unless you're going waaaay out of your way... :-P

• not in the US.

Luxembourg / Europe

• Lol Ontario

• 'Merica

• 18d

Doesn't answer my question lol

• 18d

Oh I have a girlfriend and I can't meet other women for drinks and dinner! Would be super inappropriate of me!! Otherwise it wouldn't be a biggie

• If your GPS gets messed up and Miam ends up falling on your way, I'll be glad to host you a lunch.

• Houston TX! H-Town love!

• i live in the uk

• I live in Missouri

• California

• Germany

What Girls Said 11