Where do you live? USA?

So... I live in Alabama but work in Wisconsin! Soon, I will be making the dreaded road trip from Wisconsin back to Alabama and don't have a specific plan on where or when... would anybody be interested in meeting for dinner or a drink? I'm almost a normal human!! Again, I don't have a specific route to take so I'm open to going a little bit out of the way to meet some cool GAG people!

I'm not looking for sex or anything like that! This is strictly platonic!!!

0|1
11|18

What Guys Said 18

• 1|1
    0|0
  • Iowa City. A little out of the way on the way to Wisconsin, but if you do pass through, I know a number of good places for lunch or dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • New Jersey

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in the middle east. I am also an arab with very ambitious dreams and I have a burning desire to obey allah

1|0
    0|0
  • - Monongahela Pa ( 20-30 miles south of Pittsburgh Pa )

1|0
    0|0
  • Wisconsin 3 hours north from you. So your going the other way 😜

How often do you come here for work?

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

I have been here on and off for 14 months! I will possibly come back in a few months... I have some shit I have to deal with back home!! 🙄🙄

• Show All
    • 18d

I'm not sure... possibly! I love Wisconsin

• 18d

Thats great! I love it here too. When you have a chance to take some vacation you should travel up north and visit the Minocqua area!

• I'm sure you can track me down one way or another. Give it a try and tell me where you end up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uranus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in California... so unless you're going waaaay out of your way... :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • not in the US.

Luxembourg / Europe

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol Ontario

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Merica

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

Doesn't answer my question lol

• 18d

Oh I have a girlfriend and I can't meet other women for drinks and dinner! Would be super inappropriate of me!! Otherwise it wouldn't be a biggie

• If your GPS gets messed up and Miam ends up falling on your way, I'll be glad to host you a lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Houston TX! H-Town love!

0|0
    0|0
  • i live in the uk

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Missouri

0|0
    0|0
  • California