My Boyfriend is cheating on me with my best friend?

I really all pressured by this... It was in the morning and my boyfriend drove me to school and I went to first block and my boyfriend was in my class and I was talking to him and he usually listens and I thought it was weird so I tried to look at the text and he said it was rude to look a ppls messages especially if they are still typing and I said it's rude to ignore your girlfriend. I talked to my best friend lyrah and she said no idea why Brian was acting so weird. Then tonight My other friend invited me to a sleepover at a hotel I forgot the name but it was one of those inns but when we were going to the pool to swim I say lyrah come out of a different room and she was surprised to see me I asked her why she didn't come she said she wasn't invited and she said that she had a boyfriend in there in the shower waiting for her and he is impatient she said his name is Wong and he loves in China I said I wanted to meet him but she said I couldn't and ran in and slammed the door in my face and I was starting to get a little curious so I Sara playing in the pool splashing people I asked if she invited lyrah and she said that she did I was starting to get really suspicious so the next day I was chewing her out and she fainted so I sent her to the nearest hospital and they said that she was pregnant I was shocked and so was she and obviously so was Brian but lemme cut to the chase (should have don't the 536 character ago) I caught them making out making out I Chewed them out they confessed that they have been dating for 4 months and they have been sleeping together I was like Thank goodness there is no way you can get pregnant over night right? Long Story short I'm not her friend any more and Brian is still trying to apologize for his mistakes.
I'm still mad but also hurt and I still love him

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a crappy situation, but I'm not sure what your question is. If he cheated on you and she let him cheat on you, then neither of them are your friends. You need to just drop them and move on, let them deal with the mess they've gotten themselves into.

It looks like you're probably still in high school based on your age, so focus more on school than all of this drama and you will thank yourself for it. Hopefully you can use this as a learning experience for your future relationships.

What Guys Said 2

• Dump him. He doesn't care for you. Block him and delete him. Lots of guys in the world.

• This is bad

What Girls Said 1

• He made a girl pregnant, think about how awful he feels for his future. At least be happy you left him, his best prediction for his future is his past behavior. He was not honest with you when he cheated, if he cared so much about you he'd let you go first. If he doesn't take responsibility to better himself, what kind of father would he be? Chances are if he keeps on like this he'll divorce a few times regretting everything he's done