Do you think we should stop using the terms "big chested" and "big hips" interchangeably with "big boobs" and "big butt"?

It's something I've always wondered because I have a small chest (ribcage) and hip (pelvis) but I have big boobs and a big butt #ThinAndCurvyProblems

So does anyone else think we shouldn't use those terms interchangeably?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, say what sounds better to you. Butt and boobs are slang words I guess and they make a little difference.

What Guys Said 7

• I think that most people would assume 'big chest' to mean big boobs if it's said about a female. I don't think anybody ever refers to the dimensions of a female's rib cage so it's not like there will be much confusion. As for big butt, that is used to apply to the butt and not the hip width. I think that there is no real confusion here among 99% of people who use these terms.

• Who gives a fuck?

• I love big hips but I'm not a fan of big butts. So yes, let's use a precise vocabulary already.

• No because hips is not the same as butt. by the way who says big hips? Wide hips sounds better.

• I don't really use the terms already

• Yes.----

• You sound good and to me but I still understand what the terms mean so I don't know if anyone is going to change it, just have to use your best judgment when someone uses these terms

What Girls Said 2