First kiss stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a game of truth or dare and she dared me to kiss her ( I already new she liked me) so I planted the biggest kiss I could muster

What Guys Said 3

• I was 16 and in my sophomore year of high school. We'd just gone out to a movie and had been dating for about a month. It was kind if awkward because we were just cuddling in the hallway of the movie theater and I turned to look at her and when I did, her lips were ready to go. Highly anti-climactic and un-romantic.

And then she broke up with me two days later.

• I was suppose to get the first kiss on the dance floor, but I didn't take it and she kissed me later, which means I dropped the ball.

• It never happened and it never will.

What Girls Said 6

• I was at a "get together" with friends in hs. There was this cute guy who was my dad friends son. I had a couple of drinks. he was dancing with me. I got turned on and I decided to get it over with Lol. I initiated it and it sucked. we were both bad at kissing I had braces and cut his lip. Tadah! The end.

• I was hanging out with a guy I just met and he kissed me without warning and he used tongue. I didn't want to kiss him so after a few seconds I pulled away but he wouldn't take no for an answer and he kept trying to kiss me and he got me against the wall and grabbed my ass but I got away.

• It was with my current boyfriend and he kissed me while watching the movie Step Brothers.
    Super romantic huh? hahahah

• I was dating this guy back in college and then one stormy night he was calling me wanting to see me and I told him no because it was raining so hard it would be hard for me to go out. He didn't text me for an hour so I thought he got mad or something and then I received a text from him saying he was in front of my house and I should come out. I swear I thought he was crazy so I went out with my umbrella and saw him standing there soaking and shivering. I ran up to him and just when I was about to say something he pulled me for a hug and then kissed me. Okay it sounds so cliche but it was hella true. My first kiss was under the rain.

• He kissed me in the hall and I didn't kiss back, I just stood there😂We weren't dating! We were friends and he liked me but I liked someone else, not that he was ugly, he was cute af and is actually hot now. His personality isn't the best tho.

• I was well aware that this guy liked me, but we weren't a couple then. We were hanging out at my house and when he had to go, he stood at the front porch and kissed me.
    The entire time I was just wondering why it was so sloppy and wet and that his lips are severely chapped. When he left, I immediately felt the need to wash the saliva off my face.
    Needless to say, we've been a couple for 3 years now.