What do you think of someone who trolls and when confronted they tell you to stop taking the internet seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anything much of them, it's their choice and their opinion. They could also stop being a douche but they probably won't, so you might ignore their advice too. I could go out and kick a baby deer to death and then say stop taking baby deer so seriously. Wouldn't make it ok, or make me less of a douche.

Some trolling can be funny, if well timed and not designed to deliberately target someone. However, those who get erections from constantly being offensive are generally pretty pathetic. The very fact that they get something from that kind of thing says that they are badly lacking in the 'having a life' department.

What Guys Said 8

• I think people are way too oversensitive and don't understand that by making it clear it affects them that they feed the troll.

Or how my mother explained me during first grade: "They only bully you when you let yourself being bullied."

• Carefully remove the stick that is lodged in your ass

• Depends on what their idea of "trolling" is.

• idiot. asshole. fucktards. etc.

• difference of opinion.

• I say they are right grow thicker skin.

• I think they're doing it all wrong, the whole purpose of trolling people on the internet is to get under their skin to amuse yourself.

• i dont know, trolling isn't supposed to be harmful, its supposed to be for laughs.

What Girls Said 4

• You put on your robe and wizard hat, and you cast Thunder and blow them to dust because you are a lvl 100 mage and they are only lvl 6.

• That they should start taking the internet more seriously

• come feel the water its not that deep. lol if they are trolling and you know this then them saying dont take the internet seriously is valid and nothing wrong

• Depends what you call a troll. Some people do take things too seriously and start crying and calling troll over little jokes. And in a world where we can't joke... well...