What's your type of humour?

There are SO many brands of humour; just listed afew that I could think of from the top of my head, but if you have a unique sense of humour, please share :)

Embarrassingly enough; lean more towards dark/childish/witty sense of humour :P What about you?

• Sarcasm
    31% (20)32% (25)31% (45)Vote
  • Witty Humour
    14% (9)13% (10)13% (19)Vote
  • Self-depricating
    9% (6)6% (5)8% (11)Vote
  • Silly Humour (Puns, childish)
    12% (8)11% (9)12% (17)Vote
  • Sadistic/Dark Humour
    9% (6)23% (18)17% (24)Vote
  • Affiliative Humour (telling jokes about everyday things that everyone might find funny)
    14% (9)4% (3)8% (12)Vote
  • Others?
    11% (6)11% (9)11% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
17|28

What Guys Said 28

• I like schadenfreude kind of humor... you know, the Kennedy woman married Arnold Schwartzenegger because they wanted to breed a bulletproof Kennedy..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm all about the corny / clever humor. Like its so dumb it shouldn't be funny but it is still cuz it makes you think

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadistic, no - but dark humour yes.

Silly humour, yes.

Witty humour, yes.

Affiliative humour, yes.

Self-Deprecating, yes.

Others? Yes. I love dry humour. Like saying something super ridiculous in a very serious manner which makes people wonder if I was serious or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • sadistic/dark suits me pretty well.

My mate lost an arm in Afghanistan and when i saw him next i gave him a present which was a toy pirate hook lol. squaddie humour at its finest. :p

1|1
    0|0
    • 19d

Lol 😂 I hope he found it equally as amusing

• I'm more into sarcasm but I may change that preference when the chance of a good joke comes :D
    I'm a joker so opportunities will be used :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Lately I've been getting a lot of laughs from special snowflakes reacting to Trump being elected. Soo many lulz! to had from that salt mine

1|0
    0|0
  • Sarcasm, witty, and dark.

1|0
    0|0
  • Swedish Viking humor

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. My type of humor is based on real life situations where I express my true feelings and people laugh or smile or just pat on my back. I don't to create humor , but humor just comes out from the way I talk.

1|0
    0|0
    • 20d

Haha understand where your coming from! a lot of people laugh at my perspective on different situations in life or sometimes at what I say (which is the opposite of what they would expect me to say based on how they label me) and how I say it. They just say they never thought of it that way before lol

• Show All
    • 20d

Its a good trait to have; just means that you keep girls on their toes and keep them interested in how you express yourself and your ideas. Guys understand how they work while girls understand how they work but trying to figure each other out is an ancient secret lol

• 20d

Sometimes I get hurt because some girls immediately ask for more clarifications or they ask me to explain , what i mean? And some girls just say I know , I know I know , but actually they don't know what I mean. They just prefer to live in false hope

• I would classify my humor as brutal, sarcastic and witty which one depends on my mood and the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I like all kinds I am not really picky. Bu the ones I find myself using the most are sarcasm, sadistic/dark humour, and voice impersonation

1|0
    0|0
  • Sarcastic, dry wit, deadpan and dad/lame jokes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadistic/Dark Humour
    I have such dark humor, much hanging.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them are in my arsenal

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more the silly type

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't laugh.

1|1
    0|0
  • Can I add my own? Drykunt

1|1
    0|0
    • 20d

That's what the British say after being drunk mate 😂😂😂

• I'd say it's a mix of the first four

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark. The rick and morty kinda humour

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything to do with being a complete pessimistic cynical asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fluent in sarcasm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have all above that and I'm full of shit because I have constipation issue recently. Get it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sarcasm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I deffinitly have a quick witt, but i also do a lot of self-depreciating humor too

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above! What sucks on here is that more often than not, others don't get my humor.. Yeah, it's an age thing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark and sarcastic. Very twisted.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above plus dirty jokes

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dark humor but be funny with a serious side type of guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Self depreciating and Sarcasm mostly... but I also love puns and dry humour

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it all

1|0
    0|0
  • sarcasm with a silvery lining of dark

1|0
    0|0
  • All of it!!! I am just not a fan of like... holocaust jokes and rape jokes... that kind of stuff.

2|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

1|0
    0|0
  • Silly/stupid humor i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • British humor.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's actually a mix but i voted witty humor

1|0
    0|0
  • All humor makes me laugh.
    Especially puns.

1|0
    0|0
  • A (to an extent otherwise it can be annoying or sound mean) , B, C, D and F

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sarcasm, Witty, Self-depricating, Silly and Dark Humour.

1|0
    0|0
  • The funny kind #duh

1|0
    0|0
  • Both dark and sophomoric humor.

1|0
    0|0
  • sarcasm always the best

1|0
    0|0
  • A mix of the first 4

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a very dark sense of humor that it actually either scares people off or offends them.

1|0
    0|0