Guys, when watching movies with your girl?

Do you notice buff guys, and then wonder if she's noticed them?
Does it make you insecure, inspire you to work out, something else, or do you not care?

What Guys Said 24

• I would probably notice a buff guy.
    I would assume she noticed also.
    Depending on her, she might be attracted to him.
    No it would not inspire me to workout.
    No I would not care if she thinks he's hot.

She's not stupid. She knows a hot guy when she sees one. I'm not the only guy in the world. I don't expect to be the best looking or have the hottest body. If someone else is better looking than me, and she thinks he's hot, I couldn't care less. I don't expect her to stop being female just because she's with me.

• unless the guy is going to jump off the screen and have sex with my wife it doesn't bother me a bit when a buff guy is on the screen

• Don't care.

• I notice buff guys in movies and just going out in public, but for me it doesn't make me feel insecure or inspire me to do things differently. I know my girlfriend checks guys out but i know its not like she's gawking over them, she notices them, and sometimes i notice them for her. She'll even notices other girls and ask me if i seen her. We do that to each other a lot out of fun, but in the end we enjoy each other and are very happy together.

• Hmmm. Im into bodybuilding myself so i get stared a lot and i also stare and "weight" everyone. My girl is like me too so her butt always has more than a couple of eyes pinned on it. I know what you mean. No, its like an inspiration for us. A reminder that we can do better. However most people dont think like that. I know a lot of people that avoid us because of the way we look/ dress. Unfortunately most people, especially women, turn "red" when put next to a "higher specimen".

• I am already inspired to work out without worrying about my girlfriend noticing "buff guys" in movies.

• No, I really don't. I don't compare her, and I don't think that she compares me... maybe wrong, but if so, good for her.

• I don't care. One has to be pretty insane to get jealous/insecure over a character in a movie. One of my exes was like that; make a comment about an actresses' ass and she goes off and doesn't talk to me for days. Needless to say that was a short-lived fling.

• I've slept through almost evey movie I've "seen" so no, but I do use women as a motivation to work out.

• Lol I assume she notice them and probably does them more attractive. So what? She's not gonna leave me for those xD cause those don't even went her...

• Lol I don't even notice

• No..

• I don't think I'd notice.
    I really don't care.

• I am on my way to buffness
    It never made me feel insecure, now, if she noticed an actual person we know, buffness and commented on it like "John is so muscular" that would make me a bit pissed and defensive lol.

• I notice it, then point out that she noticed it and then joke around about it with her because I'm not a jealous person and honestly couldn't care less Obviously she notices hot dudes, I notice a chick with a nice ass or some big tits, it's whatever.

• It's just a movie.

I'm never going to be that hot white actor so why lose sleep over it?

• Haha I would totally notice! And then yes, it would inspire me to get in the gym!

• Well im in luck since she prefers lean bodies, and i thankgod have that. Cuz I dont wanna visit that gym every day😂

• I dont notice

• dont care

• No we don't care

• Nothin.

• Only a little bit but I really get embarrassed and feel funny when a naked girl is in the movie and think she's looking at me on how I react to it

• Nah! Usually I'm too busy focusing on the hot chicks to notice! lol!

What Girls Said 0