Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you this week?

Urghhh! my stupid flats that I got from Cathy Jean ripped while I was at work. I had to clock out, drive home, change my shoes, and come back to work. I was so embarrassed😑🙈.

Most Helpful Guy

• *sigh* first world problems* lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I was doing some measurements in the Latvian Ministry of defense (I work in the architecture field) and we used a laser measurement tool that shines a beam to the other side of the room, giving you accurate measurements.

Coincidentally some NATO + Australian and Chinese generals arrived to some kind of meeting there and we accidentally shined a laser beam on one of them. They mistook it for a sniper rifle's beam lol

Now we laughed it off right then and there but I was probably a few steps away from being branded as some kind of terrorist...

• Poor girl, I guess usually when girls have shoe trouble it's a "heel fracture"...
    Probably every guy has had the problem what while standing up, sitting down or bending forward his pants ruptured in the crotch area.
    I've had it at least twice though not at work :-(

• Tuesday I got the mail in my boxers because I thought I was wearing shorts.

• nothing embarrassing happened to me this week but, in my last martial arts class, i was practicing kicks, and i fell down while kicking.

• Last weekend I went to hang out with my brother at his college. When we went to dinner one night in the cafeteria my brother his friends and I didn't notice his ex-girlfriend sitting at the table right next to the one we chose to sit at. Her and her friends got up immediately and left. There were hundreds of tables in there so we looked like a holes😂 but I was just laughing. Idgaf... f*** dat b****

• In class , some friends talked about sexual life and I was so embarrassed :o :o :o

• Some people via email volunteered me for a project they didn't want to do. When I saw the email, I wrote back a semi-snarky reply. Should have just ignored them instead of being confrontational.

• Was caught fapping in front of the university library entrance after submitting my assignment.

Gonna do it again tonight

• Your flats are stupid. Why did you wear them , if you are not stupid?

• most embarrassing thing to happen to me this week? reading this question

• Nothing embarrassing happened to me this week.

• I walked to the bank and I only found out my fly was down halfway there

• Few girls brushed their boobs on me so hard and purposefully in a same bus. (They didn't do it at once and they don't seems to knowing each other. but it was just 2 hrs journey). I was embarrassed first but enjoyed later... Two girls of them were rogue on it pushed and brushed them real hard and kept their full body is touching my back...

• My mom paid some lady to clean our house
    Yesterday
    I was laying down under my blanket playing
    with my pp, and she was there In my room cleaning the whole time.
    i just went back under my cover until she left
    im hoping she didn't tell my mom

• 15d

Lmao sick! shouldn't you be at school underage blue anon?

• 15d

It does on here

• Due to a medication I couldn't get it up in bed one night

What Girls Said 4

• you dont have lots of shoes in the boot of your car like every other women in history of shoes and cars?😀

• a lady ordered an applewood bacon flatbread and aa glass of wine.. easy to remember right? So i didn't write it down. I get to the computer and was so hungry that i switched her order to the steak one (my fav) lmao. I didn't realize it until it came out of the oven.

• Yesterday while at work some flying insect flew att my chest causing me to scream and throw the phone in front of people.

• I slipped and fell in the kitchen in front of my family a few days ago