I was an asshole, how do I get him to forgive me?

I drunk text him and he was pissed with what I said and not talking me anymore.

I'm sad, and regret it.

Is sending him a piece offering good?

What should I send?

• Flowers
  • Edible arrangement
  • Cookie bouquet
  • Just a card

Most Helpful Guy

• A letter written by hand, scan it, or photo, Just be genuine but don't try to hard.

If he really have reasons to be like that...
    Just say that you learned a lesson and you are responsible enough to recognize it to him, say you love him and you will wait for him to say something with no more messages.

But, be essentialy genuine.

Most Helpful Girl

• First, give him some space. It's tough but he needs time to get over whatever it is you said.

Then, after a day or two, offer him something. I wouldn't, but if you feel the need to, go for it.

Whatever you choose, send a card with an apology. Not just "sorry" but an actual "This won't buy your forgiveness, but I hope it shows my sincerity when I say, "I'm sorry".

What Guys Said 8

• apologizing is the first step. people make mistakes when drunk. hopefully he can understand that

• A gift is weak. You should say sorry and say you wasn't in the right state of mind. Then you give him space and wait for him to respond back to you.

• You didn't say what you did/said... but if he's not talking to you... NONE of those options would work. Those options are for visiting people that are sick, or if you forgot a special occasion. If you messed up bad enough that he's not talking to you... the only thing that will do is "Sexual" in Nature.

• 22d

Treat him to a special/planned night out on the town would be another possible option. Then you could express how sorry you are.

• Apologize and explain, and tell her you leave it up to him to decide what happens next (if anything)

He doesn't want a stupid gift.

• I would go for the edible arrangement

• send him pssy
    thats edible

• Blow job

• 22d

haha! I would like to, but first things first... 😝

• 22d

Well then you're on the right track, just make sure you know what you're doing

• What did you say exactly OP?

What Girls Said 2

• Apologizing for what you said would be a good start. Saying that you know it was completely out of line and owning up to it.

• What did you say in that text?